8.8

As Li Mingze said, Qi Zixia came to the capital of Empire Yan. She lifted her veil as a playful look flashed in her eyes. "So its Yan Empire....but it will be mine soon"

Qi Zixia have great ambitions. She is the eldest child of the emperor and the Empress. Shouldn't the eldest child be the sovereign. She will take over both lands.

She sat on the carriage and said softly "lets go to the palace. We should meet our dear brother"
.
..

Li Mingze was eating his lunch when one of his dark guard gave him the news "en. Prepare for her arrival"

Everyone in the back palace knew that Royal Consort Ze is most favored in the harem. The Emperor never took another concubine or maids. The Great empress also likes Royal Consort very much...alas....if not for his gender. Royal Consort would be an Empress now.

Li Mingze also knew this rumors. He shook his head as he remembered when Mu Yichen was his Empress.

Qi Zixia have entered the main hall and bowed to the Emperor gracefully. "Zixia greets the Emperor. May your majesty lives long"

Yan MuChen raised his eybrow "Raise your head"

Qi ZiXia stood up and look around "ah...my brother isn't here?"

Ofcourse Yan Muchen knew but acted confused "Brother?"

Qi ZiXia narrowed her pheonix eyes very similar to Li Mingze "Mo ZeXin, my brother. Ah...He didn't tell you. He is the little prince of Qi Kingdom"

Yan MuChen gritted his teeth angrily. This girl wants to kill his baby so much to reveal his identity as a spy. "Of Course Zhen knows but now Ah Ze is our consort, not your prince. Princess Qi should take a rest before heading back"

Qi Zixia had an beautiful smile on her face when the Emperor Yan said that he knows. Maybe his 'dear' brother is already executed or maybe tortured but the following words made her froze. She smiled but her nails have dug deeped in her flesh. "Thanking Your Majesty"

But her mood lit up when she heard the ministers questioning the Emperor while leaving.

"Your majesty, is it really true? Royal consort Ze is not any normal beauty of Qi Kingdom but their prince?"

"Isnt it like sending spies here without the truth of their identities?"

Yan MuChen stared at the minister. He sneered "does Minister wants to take Zhen's place? Quite Ambitious"

The minister knelt in fear "how date Minister thinks about this....ease your anger my majesty"

Yan MuChen closed his eyes and thought about his pregnant husband in the back palace. He leaned on the throne thinking about his plan and clenched his fist 'okay calm down, Li JiShen is with him. Nothing will happen'

Qi Zixia looked at the eunuch and maid leading her to the guest courtyard. "Where does my......royal Consort....ah what's his title......?"

The maid looked at her with contempt "we have only one royal consort  in the palace. NiangNiang have gone to visit The great Empress"

Qi Zixia wanted to slap this maid. How dare she shows contempt. But she still smiled "then lead me there"