5.4

A girl peeked at him as he was staring down at the gate. "This master.....it's is not allowed to stand here without authority."

Li Mingze didn't even look at her   "Does Arnoult family have to ask for permission on stand on their own territory?"

That girl trembled "yo-young lord?"

This meeting hall was actually a property of Arnoult family and being the eldest son, Axton knew all the property of the family. He was just nit interested. Li Mingze  waved his hand "you are not allowed to say anything about me"

The girl nodded. Every attendant  of the meeting hall have signed an agreement with Arnoult family. They know about the owner but never dared to say because the Arnoult family is a aristocrat family which was used to be the family of military Generals. It have a strong root in  its country as well as abroad.

Li Mingze took out the cigarette packet he bought this morning and lit up one of them. Before he could take a breathe. He saw the man entering the truck again as the truck entered the personal garage of the meeting hall.

He played with the cigarette and walked to the elevator. The girl bit her lips but a sigh of relief was seen from her face.
.

.

"Put the goods down here in a line" The bald man said. He looked at the waiter "you closed the gates right?"

The waiter was trembling but still nodded "yes, Manager said that they will be delivered to their master as per their tag list"

The bald man held his child "you also looks quite good looking but we can't touch the members of the meeting hall. God knows who is the owner that even the son of bitch of the manager didn't dare to tell us."

Li Mingze took a poof "Yo~ obviously he can't if he doesn't want to ...die~"

The bald man looked at him "who are you......aren't you that famous gigolo....what his name...man....."

Li Mingze threw the cigarette in the ground. "This lord is not someone you can call so casually"

The waiter trembled as he saw the strange man fighting this 4 man's who came to deliver the 'goods'

He wanted to ran away but thinking about the contract he signed. He stood their trembling.

Li Mingze took the knife from the bald man who has been beaten into pulp by him. He stabbed the knife into the packed box lightly and opened it. His breath skipped as he saw the 'goods' inside.

He looked at the waiter "who have ordered this?"

The waiter stretched out the list "its been ordered by the Manager saying it arranged by the owner"

Li Mingze glared at him "This lord's family would never do this"

The waiter knelt in fright "Young lord?...."

Li Mingze looked at the boxes and took out his phone. Before calling he looked at the waiter and threw him the knife "open all the boxes gently."