10.5

Li Mingze put Zephyr on the bed and stroke his pale face. The cubs  were  peeking at the wild man whose smell is completely unfamiliar.

Ciana trotted over and tried to attract his attention "papa...."

But Li Mingze didn't look at her. "Go and play with your brothers"

Ciana was stunned.  She looked at her brothers aggrievedly but they didn't dare to complain about Li Mingze. They can understand his sad emotions.

The green dragon roared outside. Li Mingze looked up and roared back. The green dragon got the permission to enter the cave and came inside. He looked at the pale human and frowned "how did they got this poison?.......Shadow is this human your knight"

Li Mingze nodded and whispered "....and my mate"

The green dragon was dumbfounded. He thought he heard wrong and wanted to ask again but Li Mingze interrupted him "which poison is it?"

"Water Miasma. You know the cure shadow. It's not possible. We only have two fire dragons in the entire mountain and one of them is still a cub and the other ..." The green dragon stopped talking.

Li Mingze stood up "take care of him for me. I will be back with the drop of blood."

Li Mingze  flapped his wings before the green dragon can stop him. The green dragon sighed and looked at the cubs staring at him.

When Li Mingze returned, he was covered with blood and was almost supported by Aurum but Li Mingze still was standing without any help and Aurum was  ready to catch him if he slips.

Li Mingze gave the drop of blood  to the green dragon and stopped the old dragon from treating him  "Start the ritual, save him first. I'll be okay"

He sat down and leaned on the stones. The green dragon was also worried about the fire dragon "how is warrior?"

Aurum sighed "still alive. Your mate is there. I never thought that Shadow would actually defeat the best fighting dragon. He went to Warrior and challenged him and this happened. You know that blood is very important to us Dragon and it's disrespectful to ask for other dragons for their blood...."

Aurum looked at Li Mingze who have lost his consciousness and felt asleep.

The green dragon sighed again and gave him the pill first. "Let him take a rest while I start the detoxification"

.
.

When Li Mingze woke up, the sun was rising up in the sky. He looked around and saw the cubs sleeping around him while Zephyr was looking so pitiful sleeping alone on the stone bed.

He frowned and walked out of the cave and met the green dragon who looked at him with distress "we will talk about him after you get a bath"

The dragons loves to stay neat and clean. They are the creatures known for their love of shiny treasures so ofcourse they also keep their scales clean but looking at Li Mingze's bloody appearance, the green dragon felt a complex emotion.