5.8

Li Mingze at first opened the message box of winning over mountains who is actually Jack and typed one words for him "Scram"

Then he opened the message box of Soaring sky "why would I be angry with you? You are not that important for me to lose my temper. And as for if you did something or not, we will see."
He slammed off the computer. If not for the evidence, he would just have hacked their account and made them known.

He walked into his closet and took out the white dress lying in a corner. "Hmph"

....

A beautiful lady was walking in the road as someone stammered. "Miss.....this miss..."

The lady looked out of the umbrella "yes?"

The girl controlled herself and whispered "are you Ace?"

The lady blinked and took a step back.

The girl shook her hands excitedly "no...no...dont get me wrong. You are looking very beautiful. I am your fan. Can you give me a autograph"

Li Mingze was stasfied with her reaction. "Do you have a pen"

" Ah?.....ah yes...wait a sec"  she was surprised but she took out the pen and notepad from her backpack.

Li Mingze signed it Ace and smiled "thank you for your love."

The girl clenched the notepad excitedly. "Don't worry, we will support you."

A voice interrupted their happy conversations "Get in car, otherwise you are gonna be stuck here soon"

They looked at the gloomy face of Onyx. The girl whispered "Onyx..."
Li Mingze bit his lips "yeah...."
The girl said suddenly "I am your cp fan....you two look good together"

Onyx's face softened "en"

Li Mingze sat beside Onyx "why are you here?"

Onyx grabbed the steering wheel "Fred gave us new work before the Christmas. I am picking you up here because you are already photographed by paparazzi"

Li Mingze hummed and leaned back. He closed his eyes.

Onyx drove to the company and saw Li Mingze sleeping.

But when Li Mingze felt a burning stare. He opened his eyes and asked hesitantly "what happened?"

Onyx stroked his cheeks "you are looking very beautiful."

Li Mingze felt a stab in his heart. He held the hand stroking his cheek "Onyx.....I am a man"

Onyx unbuckled his seatbelt and leaned on Li Mingze "I know."

A fleeting kiss fell on Li Mingze's lips that went away like a beautiful dream as Onyx looked in Li Mingze's eyes "you should be patient while proposing. Axton Arnoult....I naturally likes you. Is it something to ask?"

Li Mingze parted his lips to ask him something but a knock at window disturbed their little sweet moments "okay don't be lovey dovey. Let's go now"
Li Mingze looked at the rest of teammates "you guys"

Ian was leaning on Vincent "we were obviously their when you proposed to Onyx. But you didn't see us so what should we do. By the way, you are looking great. You should dress up something while concert."

Li Mingze felt why the original owner didn't want to let FUTURE  disband. "You guys.....thank you"

Onyx helped him unbuckle his seat "let's go....boyfriend"

Li Mingze nodded "yes"