3.10

Li Mingze was sleeping in the special office prepared for Mu Yichen initially but now its transformed into rest area for Li Mingze.

A beeping sound made Li Mingze frown in sleep. He reached out for the phone and received the call "..hell..lo"

A whispering voice came from the other end "fifth brother, run.....mother came to know about you and brother in law. I don't know how but she left for Girokil this morning and Your psychologist sure knows something but he is not opening up. Sorry to inform you now but I was monitored by second brother"

"Ruoxi, are you done yet. We have to meet with Minister Hudson"

Huai Ruoxi sighed "see. They suspect that I knew it. Gotta go bye"

Before Li Mingze could say anything,  Huai Ruoxi have already hung up.

Li Mingze rubbed his messy hair and walked out as everyone in the office looked at him. Mu Yichen's eyes deepened. He walked to him and helped him to sort out his messy hair and let him sit in his own main chair. "What do you want to eat?"
Li Mingze yawned and glared at him as a signal. His waist was so sore. This beast dare to push him down in office last evening.
"Porridge."

Mu YiChen looked at the peoples in front of him "let's talk about it later"

They nodded and walked out of the office silently looking down. They didn't dare to look at the future Queen. Don't look at their normal clothes, they are the Minister of parliament and the military officers working under the former king or you can say the president of parliament.

Li Mingze was fed by the king personally as Li Mingze said "The royal Queen of Rosilla is coming here. You have to be ready to met your future in law. Maybe It will not be so easy."

Mu YiChen smiled but didn't say anything.

He took Li Mingze out to help him digest. It's good that Li Mingze had a habit of exercising daily so his body is not in totally bad shape. He can still fight 10 enemies alone. They were roaming around happily when someone dared to touch Li Mingze.

Li Mingze turned and grabbed the hand forcefully. His eyes turned cold "Ji Haolin?"

Ji Haolin gritted his teeth "so its the wild man Yiling was talking about. You made me like this and dared to act wildly with someone"

There were some murmurs in the hall listening to Ji Haolin like Li Mingze have cheated on him.

Li Mingze frowned as he throw off the hand like it's something dirty. Mu Yichen wrapped his hands around Li Mingze's waist and wiped his hands clean with his handkerchief and threw it away in trash. "It's okay baby, husband is here with you. Noone can bully Ah Ze"

Li Mingze blushed as he gave this shameless man a quick look.

Ji Haolin was trembling with rage. He wanted to slap Li Mingze when a sharp and angry voice echoed in the hall "Presumptuous, press him to ground"