6.5

Li Mingze came down and saw Ji Chen serving their dinner. He was helped by Ji Chen to sit in the main position. Li Mingze looked at his favorite foods that were not favorite of the original owner as he realized something. "Sit beside me"

Ji Chen looked at Li Mingze "That would not be appropriate, Master"

Li Mingze smiled and said gently "never say no to your master"
Ji Chen's eyelashes fluttered. He sat on the chair next to Li Mingze. "...yes"

Li Mingze ate his food slowly as Jiang Shu took Jiang Ye to her room. He looked at the man who haven't eaten a bite. "Want me to burn food for you?"

Ji Chen shook his head "I don't need to eat food."

Li Mingze nodded and didn't ask anything else. He got up and went to his room but Ji Chen looked at his back without blinking until he entered his room. Ji Chen looked at the kitchen and disappeared from there but again two Ji Chen appeared in the apartment. One in the room with Li Mingze and other was working in the kitchen .

Li Mingze looked at Ji Chen who have warmed his bed even if he is cold. "So....how did you....died?"

A gentle smiled appeared on Ji Chen's face but it cannot hide the coldness in his eyes "poisoned by good friend"

Li Mingze patted his shoulder "where is he now?"

Ji Chen looked at him as he didn't want to miss any of his expression "his soul is dead, scattered in the vast universe as for the body, I am sitting in front of you"

Li Mingze wanted to stroke his handsome face but his hand paused but Ji Chen held his hand  and took initiative to rub his cheeks on Li Mingze's palm "dont worry its my own face."

Li Mingze didn't hesitate. He curled himself in that cold arm. Even though he doesn't like coldness much but this coldness made him comfortable. "Mmhm"

Ji Chen didn't dare to move as he looked at the treasure in his arms "Master..."

But the hand made him stop from continuing "your master, I have thought about it. So would Butler Chen wants to be with me?"

Ji Chen's eyes were full of smile. He  buried his head in Li Mingze's neck "yes"

Their life was peaceful but Jiang Shu have started to act against the Jiang old couple. There are some rumors about Jiang Shu and Jiang Ye at this time.

Li Mingze have gone to attend the reunion party with Jiang Ye. Ji Chen obviously followed them but in secret. Jiang shu was only in home. She knew that He Yingying would come to kidnap her. In her last life she was at the Jiang manor so it was very easy but this time she is here alone in the apartment. She looked at the cars stopping at neighborhood. Her eyes were cold. She called a number "please save me...they want to kill me....ah....they are coming up..please....yes...yes....it's 61A Xx community..please save me"

She hung up the call and a smile played on her lips.

><><><><><><><><><><

Ji Chen was possessed. You guys didn't notice? Otherwise how could he appear in Li Mingze's room and downstairs at the same time.

I should have written the title "there is a ghost in my bed instead of home" haha...

Tomorrow is my mother's birthday. I thought that instead giving her rose bouquet, I should gave her the plant. So I bought a plant of rose. She loved it very much. Now we are taking care of it. AS FOR NOW WE DONT KNOW THE COLOUR. It's a surprise for both of us.

She wanted three rose plant, red, white and pink. I think it's one of them cuz the bud was a little pinkish and white.. it is completely closed so we can't see it clearly. Let's see.

Take care of yourself....xoxo.. ❤

BlackRose ~