8.12

When Li Mingze managed to see Qi Zixia, Qi Zixia's situation have changed to an criminal waiting for the executiom from the arrogant And beautiful princess. She trembled as the door of the dark dungeon opened. She doesn't know how many days she was here but for her months have passed. Her eyelashes trembled as she looked at Li Mingze. The hatred in her eyes couldn't be hidden. "Mo Zexin...."

Li Mingze looked at her with a little disgust and stepped back from the awful smell. He almost wanted to vomit. He was forced to rest for a week by the Emperor and the great Empress. Even his dark guards were ignoring his orders. He shook his head and wanted to go out of dungeon.

Qi Zixia tried to stop him but she looked at her arms and gritted her teeth. Her hoarse voice echoed in the dark dungeon "Mo Zexin, you don't want to save your father."

Li Mingze stopped. Wasn't the birth father of the original owner was dead. What's going on? "You can't fool me. He have died in .....his hands."

Qi Zixia laughed out "no. He is still alive. But he will die soon if...if you don't let me go. Father was already aware that you could betray him. You father is now in our hands. You let me go and in exchange I'll let him go"

Li Mingze frowned. He didn't give her any answer and walked out. His waist was hugged as soon as he was out of the dungeon.

A cold kiss dropped in his neck "why are you here? You have to take care of yourself and our baby"

Li Mingze patted his hand on the waist "let's go back and talk about this"

Yan Muchen wrapped him in his royal thick robe. "Okay dont be cold"

Li Mingze looked at him helplessly "I am already all wrapped up. Aren't you cold. It's too cold now."

Yan MuChen smiled and hugged him "ofcourse I am not cold. I have a hot wife"

Li Mingze looked at his silly smile and pulled him towards the main palace hurriedly. This man have gone crazy.

Yan MuChen helped Li Mingze took off the thick robe and wrapped him up in the blanket and slipped into the same blanket after they went back. The burning coal was heating up the room and the room was not very cold like outside.

Li Mingze leaned on his chest "Ah Chen, we have to think all over again. Maybe my birth father is still alive and Qi kingdom is going to attack us soon."

Yan MuChen frowned. He have cleaned most of the spies but even as a emperor, he is not 100 percent sure about it. "What if we attack Qi Kingdom before. At this time they are unprepared. They are in light and we are in the dark."

Li Mingze nodded "That's for sure but before that we have to make sure that My birth father Mo Qin will be safe."

They both looked at each other and Li Mingze smiled "and I know how...."