7.5

Zephyr's hand trembled. "Thank God, I didn't give it to him"

Another voice came from inside "Did I tell you to poison him because you intended o die together"

Zephyr took Li Mingze in his arms. "I had the antidote. It's not too late. He is ours. He feels same"

"No. He isn't our. He is going to get married after a few days and you love him not me. What about me? I don't have any right? Don't forget that we are same person but we have our own decisions"

Zephyr didn't want his other personality to talk nonsense. He took the full control of the body and carried Li Mingze up to his room. Li Mingze was still sleeping without knowing any of these.

Zephyr touched his cheeks lightly in fear of waking him up. He didn't poison him. He wanted to but he couldn't. In one hand, he couldn't see Li Mingze happy with someone other than him and on the other hand he can't let him die.

The voice stopped his hands "dont you feel you are too selfish. Now would he love you anymore?"

Zephyr took his hand back and covered him with the blanket. "Don't talk like you don't love him a bit. I am you and you are me. I know you"

The voice was silent. It was also trying to break the shackles but he was attracted to Li Mingze. That time he didn't want to sign the contract that's why he asked about the manor but his other personality took over the body for a moment and agreed. Right now, he can't control the body.  They exist together, their feelings are same. But he was not brave like the other to accept the unwanted feelings. While the other was bravely pursuing, he was trying to force it away.

"That doesn't matter now. For him, we are monsters. He can never accept us this away. Let him be happy and don't disturb him"

.

..

When Li Mingze opened his eyes, he was very surprised to see himself alive. "I am still here?"

03 : if you were in danger then the alarm should have gave you warning.

Li Mingze sat silently and asked "is he still in home?"

03 : no.

Li Mingze closed his eyes and covered them with his arm. He choose the future path and smiled. "Okay, better luck next time. I would try again maybe"

He called Alex "please call Mr He in my office urgently"

He took a shower and walked down without looking at the food placed on the table.

He looked at Alex "Go out, I have some personal things to talk with Mr He"
Alex nodded and went out. He received a call. "Babe"

A anxious voice asked "is your boss okay? My master is in very bad mood"

Alex doesn't know what to say. For the first time, he doesn't know how his boss is feeling  right now "I don't know. He is talking with a lawyer right now"