7.8

Li Mingze sat in Zephyr's car as his cars were unsafe and someone waiting to have a accident with him. He called Mr He. "Mr He, send the evidence to the cops and get them to my wedding in 10 mins."

Mr He sighed with relief and answered affirmatively.

Zephyr was peeking at him time to time. Li Mingze smiled and leaned back on his lips. He was happy that he can't explain it. His heart was overwhelmed with love for this man.

When Li Mingze came to the church. Jade was too shocked to see him  "why are you here ?"

Li Mingze looked at her white wedding dress mockingly. "Why wouldn't be I here? It's my wedding right?"

Jade bit her lips under the semi-transparent veil "no...I mean....why are you so late? They are making fun of me. I doesn't match you in terms of my background, education or reputation"

Li Mingze leaned near his ears "isn't it true?"

But Zephyr pulled Li Mingze to his chest and looked aggrievedly at him.

Li Mingze patted his chest "don't worry. Honey"

Jade looked at them. She took off her veil "you...you"

"Oh yes, I have something to announce" Li Mingze ignored her and walked to the pope. "Meet my fiancee, Zephyr Hills. I think you should know him very well"

There was a silence in the audience until Beck came out "Brother what are you doing? You ought to get married with Jade today.  It's legal to marry same sex but why now?"

Ariana whispered "it's his life. He can decide about his life partner"

Beck glared at her "not like this"

Li Mingze looked at him with interest "then why do you think that you have rights on my company?"

Beck was stunned. He wanted to argue but the cops handcuffed his wrist "Beck Hoover and Jade Francis are arrested for attempting murder"

Jade looked at him with teary eyes "Aizel, believe me. I am wronged. You know me well. Why...why would I do so?"

Li Mingze leaned on Zephyr "I don't want to know. Officer take them away. It's my happy day"

The officer greeted him. "Congratulations Mr Frizzell and Mr Hills."

Li Mingze held Zephyr's palm and stood face to face with the pope.

Zephyr was wearing the same white suit as Li Mingze. They were late because Zephyr was getting ready for the marriage.

Andre was clapping for them in the audience with Alex.

" Zephyr Hills. Do you take Aizel Frizzell as your life partner in happiness and sadness, in rich and poor, in health and sickness...."

"I Do"

"Aizel Frizzell, Do you take Zephyr Hills as your life partner in happiness and sadness, in rich and poor, in health and sickness....

"I Do"

The pope signalled Ariana to take the rings to them. "Please exchange your rings"

Li Mingze have gave the new rings to Ariana before the rituals started.

The pope announced "The groom may kiss the Groom"

Li Mingze held the nervous face and pecked at his lips. "I love you"

"I love you too"

><><><><><><><><><><><><

Okay we are done with this arc.....

I don't know the exact rituals but I tried. If something is wrong then please tell in the comments.

Take care of yourself...let's meet I'm the next arc...any guesses?

Xoxo.... ❤

BlackRose~