1.13

Li Mingze was trembling with excitement and nervousness in the bathroom. He could hear Mu YiChen humming outside but didn't dare to open the and go outside. Li Mingze looked at himself for the nth time and took a deep breath "it's okay....it should be done anyway"

Li Mingze opened the door and was stunned. Mu Yichen was leaning against the wall beside the bathroom door. "Afraid?"

Li Mingze nodded then shook his head. Mu Yichen stroke his cheeks tenderly "it's okay. We should wait until you are okay with it."

Mu YiChen turned around but was hugged by Li Mingze from behind as a shy and nervous voice whispered in his ear "it's my first time....be a little gently okay....."

Mu YiChen took a deep breath and took the shy ah Ze in his arms. His voice was relatively hoarse "okay"

Li Mingze suffered from a loving torture all night. His face was blushing as he heard Mu YiChen whispering to him as he proved it with his practice. "I love you so much"

He was trembling in sensation with every touch. His toes curled up as he was hit in the main spot by Mu YiChen "....ah Chen..."

The pain was overwhelmed by pleasure and sweetness. His heart was filled with love by Mu YiChen.  He opened his eyes as the tears dropped one by one. He wanted to see the man he loved all his life but the tears were licked away by the man. His lips parted to say something but it become moan instead. The room was filled with intimate sounds and gasping.

The butler was very clever as he didn't go to disturb the couple early in the morning as he only delivered food when he was ordered to.

Whoever was waiting for Li Mingze and Mu YiChen was slapped in face by the announcement of their proposal. No one dared to offend Li Mingze from then.

But Li Mingze was busy to protect Mu YiChen. He would follow Mu YiChen everywhere in light and dark. Even his food was observed by Li Mingze and he really found something.

Mu Yichen's food was poisoned on daily basis by a slow poison. If someone takes it for continuous 30 days then his internal organ will start to deteriorate in a unbelievable speed. It will only take another month for that person to die.

Li Mingze gritted his teeth in silence  and prayed that luckily he was taught by the best Chinese medical sage.

Li Mingze started to collect evidence and clean up the spies around Mu YiChen but he didn't go unnoticed by his husband.

When Li Mingze came back home at night after solving today's chef, he saw Mu YiChen waiting for him in the living room. Mu Yichen's step mother was very cunning. She arranged different person to poison Mu YiChen everyday.

"Ah Chen.."

Mu YiChen looked at him with red eyes. Li Mingze licked his dry lips nervously and walked toward Mu YiChen.

Mu Yichen didn't say anything but took the person in his arms.