4.3

Li Mingze looked at Mu Chen who was sleeping soundly. He came out of his arms lightly "Li Feng"

The shadow guard appeared in front of him. "Investigate aboutMu family and  the action of the third prince and fourth prince before tomorrow."

Li Feng listened to his orders silently and only looked up when Li Mingze called him again "....Li Feng....you were with me from childhood. I hope you wouldn't doubt my decisions"

".....master" Li Feng didn't understand but Li Mingze waved his hand to let him go.

He coughed on the white handkerchief. He was trying to hide his cough but he couldn't. A layer of blackish red blood have dyed the handkerchief. He took another soft handkerchief and wiped the corner of his lips as a hand took the handkerchief away.

Li Mingze looked at the owner of the hand and met a pair of angry eyes. "Wangfei.."

Mu Chen carried Li Mingze up and put him on the soft bed. "How dare you hide your condition? Does the Emperor and Empress know about it. Why should you be so....."

Li Mingze smiled and held the hand tucking him in the blanket "why does wangfei is so restless. This prince will not die so easily, specially not after meeting our princess."

Mu Chen stared at him. Li Mingze felt a little guilty as he closed his eyes "What is wangfei thinking? Come and serve us in the bed"

Mu Chen gritted his teeth "is wangye sure about this? This slave will surely serve my highness after wangye recovers"

Li Mingze's smile froze. He looked at Mu Chen. "Then wangfei have to wait for a long time. Come and sleep"

Mu Chen sighed "wangye, it's dinner time."

Li Mingze nodded but he doesn't have any appetite. Mu Chen walked out of the room with his servant and maid.

Li Mingze only now got chance to see his Condition. Luckily he learned from a Chinese medical professor to keep his life in wilderness.

He put two of his finger on his pulse  and closed his eyes. A sigh escaped his lips. The poison have almost reached the heart and have started to erode the bones. If it drags to a few more months than he will die naturally. Now who is so impatient to kill him so soon. But....it shouldn't be the case if the original owner was taking the prevention medication then why is his condition so......serious. something....something is wrong.  Who framed the wangfei?

Li Mingze was thinking about it when he heard a few slow sounds across the room. He looked at Mu Chen who was instructing the maid to put his things on the suitable places. He looked at the prince "wangye will not stop me from moving in, right?"

Li Mingze licked his dry lips "naturally not"

Mu Chen nodded as he saw a maid coming in with bowl of medicinal soup. She presented it to the prince "Your Highness, Imperial physician Hu send this herbs this morning"

Mu Chen took the bow from the maid "you can leave....we will feed it to the prince"

"But....the imperial physician have ordered us to see his Highness drink it" the maid looked at Mu Chen provokingly.

Who doesn't know that his Highness doesn't like the crown princess? So why does they have to give face to the wangfei?

But it's not the original owner and wangfei. Li Mingze coughed angrily "Presumptuous,......drag this slave out and let her kneel until our princess is satisfied"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I accidentally cut both of my hands with shard of glass while working in my shop.....it's fucking hurting right now....I got a injection because  of several knife and glass injuries this past week.

T.T

Take care of yourself...xoxo... ❤

BlackRose ~