Arc 3 : 3.1 : Call me Your highness.

Li Mingze opened his eyes in a new world. He didn't cry but his lips revealed a smile. He was looking forward to meet Mu YiChen in this new world. "04, give me the plotline"

Plot :

Huai Mingze, the fifth prince of Country Rosilla which is still run by royal family with the help of loyal military. But the original owner was  depressed being taken care by everyone in the palace. He was treated like a porcelain doll who will break with a touch. Actually there was a reason. He was kidnapped in his childhood and almost drown in river. That time even the best doctor have told them to prepare for funeral but maybe God listened their prayer and the little prince was saved. But the royal family was very afraid of him getting hurt. They treated him with utmost care and love. But this treatment made a golden cage for Huai Mingze. He developed social phobia but he have to entertain people as a royal family member which made his phobia worse.

At the last resort, he wanted to commit suicide but he was very timid. It's takes so much courage to look forward of the upcoming pain but he can't.. He is most afraid of pain. Noone knew that the accident happened in childhood have left a trauma in his body. He feel 10 times pain than a normal people. A poke of needle can make him all sweaty and such a person was tortured and kill after he win his chance for freedom.

The psychologist of original owner advised the King to leave Huai Mingze in a complete normal surrounding where he will be treated like other but the king never thought the psychologist have betrayed him. The most treasured prince of Rosilla got killed by a pervert.

Huai Mingze was very famous for his beauty in Rosilla. Even the most beautiful lady was said to be second before his beautiful eyes. He was send to Girokil country far away from the family where he was originally arranged to live with the distant  cousin of the queen but he fled from there because he wanted freedom and there is the start of his doom.

Even if he was social phobic, he have completed his studies very well in the palace. The books were his only friend. He got a job luckily or unluckily because of the pervert manager without any resume or anything. It was the first time for the little prince who never went for any interview and the manager took this opportunity.

Ji HaoLin was known for his strict temper but only the victims knew that they were harrased in the name of correcting but they never dared to provoke him because the manager was the so called distant nephew of the Chairman. After Huai Mingze was recruited directly under Ji Haolin, the other victims were spared and only Huai Mingze was tortured. The pain made his life unbearable and because of his phobia, he never dared to open up to someone. He became popular as the manager's little boyfriend in the office where no one would ever trust him. Little by little Ji Haolin lost his interest as Huai Mingze's eyes became more dull before he completely closed the door of his heart. He was abandoned by Ji Haolin who had a new prey but still accused him of cheating. Huai Mingze was despised everywhere in office and neighborhood. He was terminated by the office and died in a car accident. He suffered an unimaginable pain while dying but there was no tears in his eyes but a dull smile. He was at last free of all these pains.

Difficulty level : ☆

Missions :

1. Expose Ji Haolin.

2. Go back to Rosilla royal family.

Li Mingze rubbed his head and looked at the mirror that is reflecting his beautiful features "it's really a face that can make anyone crazy"