9.9

As Marshal Wu have said, The system was already oppressed. It's pressing 'Jian Yiling' to kill Li Mingze. "Host, I you can't kill him then I am not able to send you back"

'Jian Yiling' frowned "who wants to go back. I will just rule over this world. You said you have the vaccine of this apocalypse"

The system rolled its eyes. Of course it has the antidote. He have spread out the virus in the air through the plants and oxygen. "Yes Host but you have to complete your missions in 2 days otherwise...."

'Jian Yiling' looked at Li Mingze and Mu YiChen leaning on the car and staring at the preparation to go out of the base.  "I would kill him today but you have to give me the sample of the antidote now"

The system frowned. 'Jian Yiling'   revealed a crazy smile. "You haven't given me something yet and the antidote was not the reward so it's not that important right?"

The system thought about it and give her the small vile.  "Just break it and it will spread through the oxygen and the virus will die in a few moments."

'Jian Yiling' took the vile and put it in her pocket "good. Now it will give me inspiration to kill this pair of disgusting man going against the nature...bah...pei pei"

The more she thought the more she was disgusted.  She was a normal college student but her life was turned upside down when her brother came out of closet. She looked at the disgusting pair being lovey dovey and felt the urge to vomit. She never thought she will see her mature big brother under someone with blushing face. Her parents were upset but actually encouraged his brother's immoral acts. She was mocked by her classmates. Some even dared to say that they want to meet her brother. How cute his brother is...a natural pair. Pei...what natural pair. How could two men be together. It's clearly against the nature.

She knew her brother have moved out with his boyfriend and they are getting married overseas but she felt disgusted and went to burn his room. Their she saw the novel book "Should I love you?" But the couple was actually a pair of disgusting man. She burnt the book in rage but the room caught fire due to her negligence. She fainted in fear and when she woke up. She was here with this system. Her heart burned with the fire when she saw Li Mingze and Mu YiChen together. A pair of gays.....she will kill this pair and let the world understand and it's crime. Don't go against the nature.

Li Mingze looked at 'Jian Yiling's'  evil smile and got in the car.

A figure appeared beside him after a while "Brother Li"

Li Mingze nodded. His eyes softened. He can't help but feel sweet when he sees this girl who was very similar to his daughter with appearances and temperament. He really want to let her call father again but he knows it's not good and should be avoided otherwise he will be granted with the title of pervert. It's better to give birth to babies if he have another opportunity.  "Yiling"

Jian Yiling smiled softly. She really liked this new brother. Even she almost calls out father every time. But it's not here but the  original world where she was adopted by the married couple Li Mingze and Mu YiChen. Yes she lied that Li Mingze looks like his uncle. It's actually her daddy.  "She have already taken the antidote from the system. We just need to break it"

Li Mingze nodded "....let the world regain it's peace"