1.14

Li Mingze was silently hugged by Mu YiChen. "Ah Chen....what happened?"

Mu YiChen looked at Li Mingze. "If something is wrong then we can face it together rather then taking the responsibility alone. Right?"

Li Mingze looked at the bloodshot eyes. He realized that Mu YiChen seems to know something "What do you know?"

Mu YiChen sighed and hugged him again "everything...."
.

After a few days, Mu YiChen was admitted to hospital under unknown condition but some force have already started to move. Li Mingze was sitting on the bed of the VVIP ward as Mu YiChen was lying with his head on Li Mingze's lap. "They are really impatient"

Li Mingze looked at the messages sent by a little secretary from the office. Who would have thought that this silly little secretary was a spy arranged by Li Mingze. "Hmmm.....anyway that's good for us. I want to go home now"

Li Mingze looked at the mission status in which the first mission was labeled COMPLETED while the second one was at 67 %.  "Someone will be coming to poison us tonight to assure that no one will fight for the property and the company."

Mu YiChen was at a good mood to spend the precious time with his wife "let him come. They will take care of him outside. Maybe today is the last day of our holiday. We have to go back tomorrow...ahh...I really want to stay with you everytime"

Li Mingze smiled and waited for the last plot. This time he is accompanying Mu YiChen so they have planned to poison them together. Ah....what can he do? He have sent spies in enemy camp...hmmm.

His lips were pecked by the culprit lying on the bed. "What are you thinking? Just look at me."

Li Mingze was helpless against this childish but mature person "okay"

As per plan, two person really came to poison them. According to their plan, Mu YiChen was injected with the poison while the poison will be mixed in Li Mingze's food.

Unfortunately, the predators have became the prey. Mu Yichen and Li Mingze were waiting for them. They were arrested by the bodyguards as soon as they came in.

Next day at the company, a man was sitting in Mu Yichen's chair. "From today on, I'll be taking over the company."

Mu Yichen's step mother and sister were smiling eye to eye. "Honey, let's change the company name to our surname. We paved paths for this day for so many years"

Mu Yuxi spoke spoiledly "yes dad...I really wanted to see that bastard's face. He dared to kick me out just because he married that dead bastard"

The man was none other than  Mu Yichen's father's close friend and business partner.  Mu Yichen sighed as he listened everything "I wonder if that man will feel sad when he will hear this"

Li Mingze patted his back and bothe of them opened the door of the office "so sad but it will only remain a dream for you. Officers please arrest them"

The people inside the office were too stunned to speak. They were arrested by the cops before they could refute anything. Li Mingze chuckled "don't worry, we have solid evidence so you won't be coming out from jail."

They were taken away by the police. Li Mingze sighed "I am too tired to pretend with you"

Mu YiChen smiled "Take a rest before our wedding. It will be more tiring"

Li Mingze closed his eyes on the bed inside the office '04. I have completed the missions. Now according the deal....will he come to the other mission worlds.'

04 :  "....yes"

Li Mingze had a bad premonition in his heart "why?"

04 : I can't tell you yet.

Li Mingze sighed 'forget it then'

Next month, Mu YiChen married Li Mingze grandly that made everyone understood the place of Li Mingze in Mu Yichen's heart. "Just For Your Love Ah Ze, I can do everything"

Li Mingze blushed as he heard this words and kissed the groom in front of everyone to seal their vows.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

We are done with first arc....yayyyyy.

Good night...little fairies...I haven't slept well last 2 nights.

Take care of yourself...xoxo... ❤

BlackRose ~