4.7

Li Mingze went out to meet his fifth brother Tang Qing born by the Empress. He was informed early morning that Tang Qing is coming back. He is just outside the capital city. 

He looked at the man with wheat skin colour and sighed. The prince who should have grow delicately in the palace is now a bloodthirsty war God of their empire. But he never thought that this brother of his would cry after seeing him "Imperial brother, lil brother missed you very much"

Li Mingze dodged the hug and coughed a little as he saw his brother tearing up. "Brother, do you hate me for leaving"
Li Mingze rubbed his temple when someone hold his shoulder "how can wangye hate his Highness Fifth prince. It's just he is a little weak."

Tang Qing looked at Mu Chen and frowned "who is this lady?"

Mu Chen courtesied as Li Mingze said "he....This lady here is your sister in law and my wangfei"

Tang Qing stared at Mu Chen who didn't even blinked before his glaring eyes. Li Mingze warned him  in a low voice "Ah Qing"

Tang Qing smiled forcefully "It's nice to meet you sister in law but This general have forgotten to brought gift back. Forgive this general"

Li Mingze raised his eyes as Tang Qing avoided it guilty. How could he not know about the marriage of his big brother. But he knows that his imperial brother doesn't like this lady.

Mu Chen could obviously see through this "it's nothing your highness, wangye have given me many gifts"

Tang Qing snorted.

Li Mingze leaned on Mu Chem who habitually supported him "okay let's go back to the palace. Imperial father is waiting for us"

Before Tang Qing could invite him to ride together. He saw Mu Chen supporting Li Mingze to the carriage. He touched his chin "did my spy got me wrong information?"

Mu Chen hold Li Mingze in his arms "your sick act is over?"

Li Mingze smiled and spitted out the red colour liquid from hi mouth. "Yup, the information should have reached its destination. Now we just have to wait for their action"

Mu Chen sighed and stroke his face lovingly.

The Emperor and Empress were waiting for their children but they were really surprised to see the crown princess. "May the Emperor and Empress lives long"

Mu Chen bowed as the princes greeted "Father Emperor, Imperial Mother"
The Empress stood up and took the crown princess away as the King looked at Li Mingze "You are really sure about this?"

Li Mingze cupped his hand "I am, your majesty"

The Emperor sighed and looked at his fifth son "So you finally decided to come back?"

Tang Qing didn't dodge. He looked directly in his eyes "if I haven't come back then my brother would have died"

"Presumptuous" a glass hit is chest but he didn't flinch.

Li Mingze sighed when he thought about his memories. Tang Qing have forced the Emperor to issue the black decree that time when the Emperor wanted to bury the embrassment of the crown princess killing the crown prince.

Li Mingze coughed "Father Emperor, don't blame Ah Qing."

A complete different scene is going on in the Empress's courtyard "so when are you planning to have children?"

Mu Chen's hand froze as he was about to take the cup of tea from the maid. He recovered and smiled shyly but trickily "it depends on wangye. "

The Empress smiled satisfiedly and looked at him as a ideal crown princess.

><><><><><><><><><><><><

I happened to see the chapter I updated when I broke up with my ex.....I am truly touched as my little fairies are comforting me. So....I am really happy now. Even if there are some bitter experiences but There are also sweet moments. I didn't go back to  him and am really happy without any relationship.

I realized that I should love myself before loving anyone. Thank you for supporting me that time if you are still reading it.

Everyone take care of  yourself....xoxo... ❤ I love you guys.

BlackRose~