2.7

Li Mingze was in a good mood as he  unlocked the door with his spare key. But his gaze fell on the elegant woman sitting on the sofa. She sipped the tea and pit the cup in the table. Doctor Luo was standing behind the woman as he avoided meeting Li Mingze's eyes. The woman looked up and met his eyes "you are back...ah Ming"

Li Mingze was really stunned. "Mother..."

Luo QingChen smiled "Come here....let me see you"

Li Mingze knelt in front of her as she stroked his face lightly. Tears welled up in her eyes but she blinked to hide it away. "You sufferered too much. Mother was unable to help you. Blame Mother okay"

Li Mingze smiled gently "how could ah ze blame Mother."

He lightly kissed the hand and hold it like a treasure "I missed you very much"

Luo Qingchen smiled and hugged her eldest son "Mother missed you too. They took care of you right?"

Li Mingze nodded as he looked at Luo Jiakai (Doctor Luo) who looked away.

Luo Qingchen naturally understood the meaning of the glance "Don't blame uncle. Cousin was just doing hid job to protect you. Mother have to be underground for a while to assure that trash that.........Phoenix is dead with the dragon."

Li Mingze clenched his fist as he recalled the experience of the original owner. The original owner didn't meet Luo Jiakai nor he met his gang members.....he frowned.

04 explained "Host actually didn't come here in hospital but during the fight that night. Your assistant called for emergency as you were dying due to blood loss"

Li Mingze didn't answer him back. He asked lightly "where is ah Yu and Xiao Yi."

Luo Qingchen patted his back "they are already asleep. Go back to sleep without any worry. Mother will handle everything"

Li Mingze smiled "how could that be? Mother should rest now and leave everything to me."

Luo Qingchen sighed "Ah Ming have grown up. Your father was going to legallized the gang into a company. But......"

She couldn't help herself and wipped the overflowing tears. They shared life and death situation together many times. Being the lady of Mafia King have pit her in risk but she bravely fought and was crowned as the queen. But this time....she couldn't save her king.

She closed her eyes and thiyght about her child as her heart became firm. She decided to become a Queen without a King. She will still be the Queen of the gang.

Li Mingze promised her "I know. I will do as father's wished"

*beep*

Hidden Quest : Legallized the gang into a legal company.

Li Mingze coaxed Mother Luo back to her room and closed the door behind him as he entered his own room.

"What the heck it is now?"

04's indifferent voice was a little stunned "you triggered the hidden mission. Normally there is no hidden quest upto ☆☆ but you triggerer one in ☆"

Li Mingze sighed. Is he lucky or unlucky.