6.10

He Yingying pinched herself on the dinner table. Jiang Qi haven't talked to her from tomorrow. She didn't even have any chance to explain such as just now when she wanted to make up any reason, Jiang Qi stood up and walked upstairs.

The footsteps came down, He Yingying looked at Jiang Qi "Honey at least, let me explain. I...."

Jiang Qi stared at her indifferently. He YingYing choked on her saliva "why are you looking at me like that?"

"I heard everything yesterday specially the part 'are you sure its a girl, not boy. I want abortion' what were you trying to do. You thought I wouldn't kno......"

Jiang Qi was interrupted by the servant. "Master, police is here"

Jiang Qi frowned as He YingYing trembled. She didn't get any response from the hired hooligans. Does the police know something.

The police looked at them and sneered. "Arrest them"

He YingYing strated to struggke and scream "I didn't do anything,  I dont know anything. Why are you arresting me"

Jiang Qi glared at her "shut up."

He looked at the cops calmly "Officer, you cant arrest us without any valid reason"

The captain smirked "ofcourse, there is a valid reason and evidence. Your are charged responsible for intentional injury and attempted murder"

He YingYimg felt on her knees as the female officer supported her.  Jiang Qi's face was not very well "what do you mean, officer"

"I mean that I am arresting you for trying to murder Jiang Shu, yes your eldest daughter"

Jiang Qi looked at the servants and felt he lost face again for his daughter. His hatred grew 'this bitch will never let him live peacefully' "are you joking with me officer. How could I do that. Please show me the evidence before you arrest me"

The captain laughed "ofcourse I will show evidence but in the court. Now please cooperate with me"

Jiang Qi took his phone out "let me call my son first. He must took my best lawyer to the court"

The captain shook his head "dont be so busy. Your son, Jiang Ze is the one who reported you for intentionally harming his sister Jiang Shu. The payment was made by the card under your name"
Jiang Qi looked at the soulless He YingYing and rubbed his temple. "Bastards"

On the other hand Li Mingze have gone to visit Jiang Shu "Sister, didn't I promise you to make them regret. Now they will be regretting it"

Jiang Shu smiled as she patted Jinag Yu's head who held the finger of his new God father.

Jiang Shu was not surprised to hear it. She smiled "I have always knew it, I have doubt about you two after bumping you being lovey dovey on the the  first day"

Li Mingze thought about it and smiled.

Jiang Shu looked at Ji Chen "I wouldn't say anything. I believe his choice. Just don't make him sad and can you leave us alone for a while. I want to talk Ah Ze"

Ji Chen looked at Li Mingze who nodded. "En"