10.6

Li Mingze entered the cave and was surprised to met the calm but eager pair of green eyes.

"Ah Chen"

Zephyr wanted to pull him into a hug but his body couldn't support his action and he felt on Li Mingze.

Li Mingze held him and stroke his hair lightly. "It's alright. I am here"

Zephyr hugged him silently but the cubs were glaring at him. Li Mingze frowned. He looked at the rebellious cubs and understood that the cubs are spoiled by the dragons. They needs to learn some manner.  "He is my mate. If I am your papa then he is your daddy"

The cubs looked at Li Mingze cutely but ignored their so called daddy. Li Mingze was also not in the mood to lecture them and helped Zephyr to sit in stone bed.

03 : Host, you have to hurry up. They are planning on killing your father.

Li Mingze frowned but he remained expressionless when the green dragon entered the cave.

"Sigh. You have beaten up the red dragon very weirdly. I can't see much injuries but he is roaring in pain..oh. you are awake Shadow's mate."

Zephyr looked at Li Mingze who ignored his eyes full of smiles and stepped aside to let the green dragon take a look on his hubby. "Zephyr..."

The green dragon nodded "yeah Zephyr... okay...hmm....shadow let him take a rest for a few days. His body is still weak but the poison have cleared up from his veins."

Li Mingze nodded.

The green dragon sighed again as he thought of the leader and shook his head. He had no idea what leader would do if he knew his son in law is a human. He walked out of the cave with the cubs climbing on his body leaving the lovebirds alone.

Zephyr pulled Li Mingze lightly and almost fell on Zephyr. Li Mingze flicked on his temple lightly "dont be like this. You need to take a proper rest"

Zephyr took a deep breath and hugged his waist "I just missed you very much"

Li Mingze's lips curved up. He buried his face on Zephyr's chest  "I...missed you too"

"Cough....cough*"

Li Mingze looked up and saw crystal and Aurum looking at slyly.

Li Mingze sneered. He rested his head on Zephyr's chest. "What? Never saw a pair?"

Crystal chuckled "Never saw a dragon with a Human....Human, you have to get ready to fight, there are many dragons eyeing shadow"

Aurum added "and Shadow is going to have his estrus in a few days so....you better watch out. It will be very intense......because he is a black dragon"

Zephyr smirked and whispered "I think I have to prove myself to everyone. Do you have any doubt about me."

Li Mingze was expressionless but his ears turned red. "Hurry up and get well. We have to go and find the leader after that."

He glared at Crystal "Don't talk nonsense. He is still very weak"

Crystal shrugged her shoulder. "Who is kidding?"