Arc 7 : 7.1 : Poison is better than this

Li Mingze opened his eyes as the tears welled up in his eyes. He covered his eyes with his arms. The tears drops streamed down on his cheeks wetting the pillow. The phone was ringing beside the bed but he was not mood for the world task now.

He never felt so weak and helpless. He remembered every moment they spent together. How can he forget those now. Can he still go back to where he was earlier, hiding his feelings or just get far away from Ah Chen.

A sound interrupted his thoughts.

"Host's mood is unstable. Please correct it. Host please be ready otherwise we have to erase your memory. Warning red"

Li Mingze wiped his tears hurriedly. No matter what he doesn't want to forget Mu YiChen. "No, I am alright"

The warning went off.

"03 is here to assist you, Host."

Li Mingze frowned a little.  "03? Where is 04?"
He tried to behave normal as far as possibte.

This voice was really different from that clean deep voice.

"04....He have encountered some problems and can't assist Host from now. Please have the memories of original owner. We are already at risk"

Plot :

Aizel Frizzell was a top tycoon in the business world who can said to be the male lead of the world. But this male lead have died in a bitter way to his way to his own wedding. 

Aizel was the chairman of Designing company which can design anything.  Cars, jewelleries, clothes, house....his company have branches for them all. But he also have rivals.

Fighting the relatives from the young age after his parents Divorced and married their current life partner, he have managed to make this big empire all by himself. There is ought to be some envious flies. Even his parents family and companies are small compared to his.

He was move against by his own half brother from his mother's side. A sweet and gullible girl was recruited to his company who managed to become his assistant some way. Aziel never cared about this things but this girl made a place in his heart. This gullible girl gave him many surprise of her talent and the last surprise took his life away. He gave his shares away as a betrothal gift to his would be wife. But he died in a massive car accident on his way after receiving a message from his fiancee that was sent by his half brother. His fiancee was getting married with his half brother on the same venue and with the same guests.

Difficulty level : ☆☆☆

Mission :

1. Get Revenge.

2. Find your love partner.

Level Silver completed

Level Gold starting.....

Li Mingze looked at the second mission bitterly and tears started to accumulate in his eyes but he blinked hard to surpress them.

"Will he be still here"

The voice replies "......yes"

"Okay"

Li Mingze closed his eyes. 'At least let me accompany you like always. I can't live without you anyway. I will be happy enough to be with you'