3.7

Li Mingze opened his eyes drowsily as his sleepy eyes were stunned. He looked at the sleeping face of his beloved. He stretched out his handc to touch the handsome face. He closed his eye and felt the warm face under his hand. 'So I amn't dreaming.....'

A warm hand wrapped his hand and a kiss  was dropped in his finger as his eyes opened with a hoarse voice "Ah Ze"

Li Mingze took a deep breath and looked at him "hmm"

Mu YiChen asked as he sat up "are you hungry?"

Li Mingze smiled "en"

There was a gentle vibe around them, maybe for them its natural that they will fall for each other in every world.
.
.

Li Mingze was dropped at the company by Mu Yichen. He was in a good mood but his mood was ruined because  he was called in manager's office as soon as he entered the interpretation department. "Huai Mingze,  Manager Ji is looking for you"

Li Mingze raised his eyebrow "oh.....so early?"
The girl shrugged her shoulder and whispered "do you know the new intern who joined last week? She was bad mouthing you yesterday. She even said that she saw you with your sugar daddy  in the expensive car."

Li Mingze chuckled "what she saw was right"

The female employee was stunned "huh?"
Li Mingze continued as he walked towards the office of the manager "it was not my sugar daddy but my boyfriend and future husband"

The female employee received a crucial information full of dog food.

On the other hand, Li Mingze didn't even knocked at the door and opened it. He saw Su Yiling sitting on Ji Haolin's lap. He smirked "yo~ my eyes are sinned."

Su Yiling didn't want to get off from Ji Haolin's lap but she got pushed by the later. Ji HaoLin looked at Li Mingze with eyes filled with obsession and desire.
Li Mingze felt sick and looked away.

Ji Haolin's eyes turned red with anger and madness "here I am offering you everything but you ran off to a wild man. Am I not good enough for you"

Li Mingze sneered "are you kidding me? Ji Haolin. How can you be compared to my boyfriend. Where are you and where is he?"

Ji Haolin smiled proudly "so you can see clearly now?'

Li Mingze laughed "ofcourse I can. You are fish eye but my would be husband is diamond. Isn't it quite clear."

Ji Haolin got furious. He grabbed Li Mingze's wrist and tried to push him to wall "no matter what I am to you. You can only be mine. Did he touch you..."

But Li Mingze isn't the weak Huai Mingze. He controlled his instincts and kicked Ji Haolin in his Lower body "die you pervert"

Ji Haolin knelt in pain  as Li Mingze ran out of the room to the washroom. He vomited his guts out. "Pervert....such a pervert. If not for....*vomit* Huai Mingze's mental condition, I would've castrated you *vomit*"

On the other hand, Mu YiChen was sitting on the top floor of the office. He face was full of black lines "I want this trash dead"

The man in front of him nodded and walked out.