5.13

Li Mingze looked up and saw the familiar face. He opened the car door and jumped in the arms of Onyx who helplessly patted him. "Why were you so angry? I just wanted to surprise you."

Li Mingze rubbed himself against Onyx and whispered "I don't know. I just got furious"

Onyx hugged his waist and leaned on the car "okay. I am wrong. I should have told you that Julia is my sister. Actually I didn't know that they will be here."

Li Mingze shook his head "No this is not your fault. Something got into me...maybe"

Onyx pinched his chin "so shall we go home?"

Li Mingze nodded. Onyx felt distressed seeing his red eyes. He put Li Mingze in the co driver seat and helped him to put on the seatbelt. His gaze fell on the cigarettes and his burnt finger. Onyx sighed and took away the pack of cigarettes "its not good for your health. Try not to smoke much"

Li Mingze nodded and pulled Onyx for a kiss "okay, you are my permanent addiction from now"

Onyx patted his head and drove the car back to the manor.

Madam Arnoult was very distressed. Her first son was always a little unmatured compared to her other two children. That's why he also gets emotional easily.  But fate is not good and he was born in Arnoult  family where one have to be ruthless to live. No matter what they can protect him. Now they are also a little relieved to give him in good hands. "Come in you two. Everyone is waiting for you to have dinner"

Noone asked about his sudden outburst of emotions. Madam Rover gave him a set of bracelets  "Actually they were a pair for a girl but When Onyx told us about you. I customized them as a pair for males. One for you and other is for Onyx. Don't worry, we are very happy with you. Onyx loves you very much so don't think much about it"

Li Mingze nodded as Onyx smiled and took one of them and put it on Li Mingze's wrist "it's matches with your aura"

Madam Rover smiled and left the young couple. Onyx took Li Mingze in his arm "Jack have escaped. If I am not wrong than he is coming for us. We must be careful. The police of both country is searching for him"

Li Mingze leaned in his arms comfortably "mmhm"

Onyx stroke his hair. They both spend a peaceful time with each other. "Our mother is planning our wedding in two days"

Li Mingze was playing with the bracelet in Onyx's hands "okay."

Onyx kissed  the side of his head "I was thinking that I didn't propose you. So what do you think about me....will you get married with me?"

Li Mingze chuckled and turned around to kiss him "en....I will. But where is my ring"

Onyx took his hand "is it not in your finger"

Li Mingze and Onyx were originally wearing rings for the press conference but now Li mingze have a real engagement ring in his finger. It looked same but it have their initials below it.  "I love it."
Onyx smiled "I'll be waiting for my ring"

Li Mingze got off the bed "you don't have to wait. I have it here"

He took out a box from his luggage and surprised him with a same ring. "It's same as yours but I made it myself."

Onyx was really surprised "when did you?"

Li Mingze winked at him "secret"

Onyx pressed himself on him "naughty"