2.2

Li Mingze waited for the doctor as the doctor rushed into the room scolding the nurse "do you know how critical he was 2 days ago when he was brought here that night and you actually left a patient alone."

The nurse was apologizing again and again. She was specially scared by the "family" of the patient. Li Mingze  waved his hand "it's okay, doctor."

"Okay leave now" The attending doctor ordered the nurse to wait outside as he bowed to him "My king"

Li Mingze  was a little surprised but the doctor explained "I am surname Luo with name Jiakai. I was used to be the attending doctor of your mother."

Li Mingze nodded thoughtfully and understood why is he admitted here. "Thank you Doctor Luo. Can you arrange a plastic surgeon for me"

Doctor Luo was a little shocked but he agreed. Li Mingze looked at the remaining three "Chu Yao, Xu Yang and Tang Xin"

They yelled gently at the same time "my king"

Li Mingze waves his hand "just call me master for now. Chu Yao.....take my siblings back from the boarding school, right now they doesn't know about their existence. Before they know, get them back here. Xu Yang go get new ids for us with surname Li of our grandma and the same name. Tang Xin...."

Tang Xin could see his hesitation "Master order anything"

Li Mingze nodded "get admission for us in the Maplewood high school. I'll be taking the college entrance exam"

Tang Xin was confused "but Master, you have the quota to enroll in university A"

Li Mingze sighed with his stupidity. If not for his fighting skills, original owner would not have took him in his team. "That's for Shi MingZe. Not for me, the current Li Mingze"

They bowed and left one by one.

Li Mingze looked at the transparent window. There was a swallow waiting in the next. Maybe it's pregnant. His lips curved up as he was comparing himself with the swallow as another swallow flew in and fed her food. After feeding they started to rub each other lovingly.

"Ah"

Li Mingze closed his eyes and waited annoyedly before Doctor Luo came back "My....Master Li, I have contacted the best surgeon. But he will only be free tomorrow. His identity is secret that I even don't know about it. I can't investigate it. Should I change another one?"

Li Mingze shook his head lightly. "No  but I'll be giving him the face he have to finish"

Doctor Luo nodded and went out.

Li Mingze opened his mission panel and clicked on the completed menu.

There was many pictures save in it. But every picture was either of Mu YiChen or of them together. He didn't want to show any pictures of Mu YiChen to anyone. He took out one of their close up photo and wanted to share it to his phone with the data.

*warning*

Host is taking out things from another world.

04 : Host, you are going against the rules.

Li Mingze sneered and closed down the mission panel "whatever"