3.8

Li Mingze left the department and knocked at the Ceo's office. "Brothen An?"

But the office was empty. He sighed and sat in the sofa. He waited but no one entered the office so he closed his eyes and leaned back.

Mu YiChen sighed when he saw Li Mingze sleeping in such situation. He signalled Ji AnChen who nodded and went out. Mu YiChen took Li Mingze in his arm and helped him lie in the bed in the back office "silly boy"

He took off his coat and placed it randomly. He took out the washed blanket and went to bed. "It's okay. I'll deal with everything. You can take rest when I am here with you"

He hugged Li Mingze tightly in his arms and sinked deeper in sleep.

When Li Mingze woke up, he again found himself surrounded by familiar sandalwood scent. He looked up and caught Mu YiChen in deep sleep and took advantage of this situation to kiss his chin. "Sorry I...just miss you very much"

Li Mingze hugged him back and buried his face in Mu YiChen's chest as a hand patted his butt "Don't make trouble." Li Mingze didn't know but his lips revealed a sincere  happy smile "en"

Only Ji AnChen was left outside because of Mu Yichen. Ji ChengYu looked at his son "why are you running outside?"

Ji AnChen looked up "Cousin is inside with Little Mingze"

Ji ChengYu's hand trembled "do you know what are you saying?"

Ji AnChen looked down "father, you know we can't ignore his orders. Even if the royal family have abdicated, he is still the former king  of Girokil. He stills owns the highest share in company. You also know that Mother adores Cousin more than us so it's not clever to offend him and be kicked out of home by mothet"

Ji ChengYu rubbed his temple "Then what should I tell my cousin. This is Huai Mingze, the treasured little prince of Rosilla."

Ji AnChen shrugged his shoulder "what can we do? They have distinct identity which is above us. Can we object or separate them? Haven't you see the atmosphere between them"

Ji ChengYu sighed "but it only have been few days"

Ji AnChen was silent for a moment "let them decide and little Ze doesn't like when someone treats him like this"

.

Ji Haolin received his termination letter on the same day when he was accompanied to hospital by Su Yiling. Su Yiling have also turned pale "It must be that bastard. He should have complained about you to the higherups. Lets go to the main office"

Ji Haolin glared at Su Yiling "do you think I am in situation of going to office now"

Su Yiling was silent but there was a fire in her eyes. She gritted her teeth and looked away.

The doctor entered the ward. He looked at Ji Haolin with pity "I am sorry but we are unable to help you with your situation.....its really badly kicked.....I am afraid.....you cant have child in your life..."

Ji Haolin was stunned speechless. When he came back to sense, he screamed loudly "are you kidding with me?"