2.6

Li Mingze stared at Mu YiChen who was smiling gently at him "We met again, Young prince"

Li Mingze blinked as he tried to remember if the original owner have met Mu YiChen before. But the question was answered by Mu YiChen as he whispered beside Li Mingze "we met during your 10th birthday party."

Li Mingze nodded without any expression but his heart was going crazy 'he is here'

The gentle smiled bloom into a bright smile as Mu YiChen led Li Mingze to Class 12A. There were some students if 12 A looking at the chaos. They also walked behind them as they looked at Li Mingze curiously. "Okay okay pay attention here"

The whole class looked at the podium as their class teacher continued "A new classmate is joining us."

Mu YiChen looked at Li Mingze.
Li Mingze blinked and bowed to the class lightly and took the chalk and wrote his name on the board "Hello my name is Li Mingze. I don't know about the source of my name. I was homeschooled until now. I'll be under your care from now"

The girls of the class were whispering "whoa....so handsoem....I want to climb the wall"

"My male god have changed....sorry Teacher Mu"

"He is my type"

"Does he have a girlfriend"

Mu Yichen frowned unhappily "okay now let's continue the class"

Li Mingze sat in the middle seat beside window. He looked down and smiled. If it's the time of high school in real world then he would never dare to show his feelings but now he have spent a lifetime with Mu YiChen. For him Mu YiChen is not his crush but his husband. He looked up at the handsome man in front of him and licked his lips nervously.

.

When Li Mingze came out after the school, he was stopped by Mu YiChen "let's go, I'll drop you to your home"

Li Mingze's lips curved up "sure"

Mu YiChen opened the car door for him as he helped him to get inside "it's not safe for you. Zhang Haoyu will get the news sooner or later. He will attack in the blindspot"

Li Mingze chuckled "Don't worry about him, I am also waiting for him"

Mu YiChen smiled "then I will be relaxed"

Li Mingze was Mu YiChen was silent all the way before Li Mingze called out "Teacher Mu~"

Mu YiChen looked at Li Mingze "yes?"

Li Mingze smiled as he unlocked the seat belt "just drop me here...thank you"

Mu YiChen looked around. It's a normal rich society. "No need for the thanks. But this area is not very safe"

Li Mingze leaned before him as Mu YiChen stuck himself against the seat and waited for him nervously "look there. It's my house and it's really 'safe'"

Mu YiChen pursed his lips as Li Mingze opened the car door and walked towards his house. He stared at his back as Li Mingze looked back at him.

His eyes lit up but Li Mingze's words made him chuckled sadly "Goodnight Teacher Mu~"