1.12

Li Mingze is taken to the Concert avenue by his ace level manager. But he was not happy, Mu YiChen was nowhere to see yet. Li Mingze took off his mask as the make up artists started to do the light make up for him in the van.

"Ning Jie, why are we not going inside to get ready"

Xu Ning looked at her artist "the whole avenue is filled with your fans. What do you think?"

Li Mingze didn't say anything and Xu Ning smiled evily.

When Li Mingze went in and was enthusiastically greeted by the fans.

He started to sing the songs that were written by the original owner but was corrected by him. It was planned that he will play "Dream" as the finishing.

But the whole stadium went dark. He frowned as he wanted to walk back but a light sound made him look back. He looked at the stage which was originally covered by curtain. A familiar figure was sitting under the spotlight surrounded by white roses. Those long fingers were dancing on the keys of piano. Li Mingze walked toward the light as the torches hold by the fans lighted up one by one helping to lead the way to his light.

Mu Yichen looked at him and smiled gently as Li Mingze stared at him unblinkingly.

Mu Yichen changed the tune and continued to play a familiar tune to the fans of Li Mingze  "Dream". Li Mingze saw Mu YiChen nodded at him. He started to play the guitar and sing the lyrics.

The fans were swaying the torching with the flow of the tune. The piano stopped but Mu YiChen took the bouquet of the white rose and knelt in front of Li Mingze. He took his hand on his own.

"Ah Ze, I don't know what to say but  I promise that when the night is cold and you want someone to hold,  I'll always be there for you. When you will be upset. I'll be there to make you happy. Ah Ze....even if we are already legally married, I want to know if you will marry me?"

There was a cheer under the stage. The whole stage was echoing with...

"Marry him"

"Marry him"

"Marry him"

A tear dropped from Li Mingze's eyes. He have dreamed of this scene  thousands of time but it was only a dream for him. "Y-Yes....yes I'll. I'll marry you"

Mu Yichen hugged him in his arms  but the fans were not satisfied.

"Kissssss"

"Let's kissssss"

"Kiss him"

Li Mingze wiped his tears and buried his face on Mu YiChen's neck  "so embarrassing"

Mu Yichen smiled "so, Master wants to kiss or not"

Li Mingze hit him in the chest "kiss...Ofcourse who's afraid."

Mu Yichen whispered "Wife, you are murdering your husband"

Li Mingze took initiative and locked his lips to stop him from teasing.

Another cheer erupted in the auditorium.

"Wooooow"

"Ahhhhhh, I am dead now"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Actually there is some lines that are my favorite. I want to share with you.

Everybody needs somebody
When the night is a little too cold
When they are tired of being bold
When there are secrets to be told
When they want someone to hold
When there is joy of great worth to share
When Noone else seems to care
When they're alone and their souls feels bare
Everyone needs someone who will be there.

I read this on @amodernpoet in Facebook. I don't know who have written this. But I felt it by heart.

Take care of yourself....xoxo... ❤

BlackRose~