1.9

Li Mingze looked at the eyes burning with desire and felt a little unreal...is it really happening or is he dreaming but his lips were locked by a pair of hot lips. "Mmhmm"

Li Mingze's eyes were wide open but it's closed after a while as his waist was surrounded by a strong arm It pulled him more closer to the chest. Another hand was supporting his head. His lips were not released until he was completely breathless. Li Mingze felt himself melting. He leaned on Mu YiChen's shoulder and gasped. But he realized that he was sitting in Mu Yichen's lap.

His whole face was red with embarrassment. He loved this man for 7 years but never thought about this day. For him Mu YiChen used to be his sunshine in day and moon in night which you can see from afar but can't touch. He would have spring dreams sometime but this.....

Mu Yichen's eyes were very tender as he looked at Li Mingze who was burying his face in his neck in embrassment.
.
.
The group of assistants were very excited to see the Mrs president but Mrs president didn't come out until Miss Wu was led to the office by the head secretary.

Miss Wu snorted and went in the room but she came out in tears after only 5 mins.

Miss Wu was really excited to see Mu YiChen but her smile froze when he saw Li Mingze sitting comfortably on the sofa. She still greeted Mu YiChen politely "President Mu~"

Li Mingze was originally busy with the scandal of Hu Feng and his upcoming concert. He have changed his decision and wanted to hold the concert as a signed singer of star one. He was preparing to sue the Glamor. But he frowned as he heard the flirting voice.

Even Mu YiChen frowned but didn't point it out after seeing Li Mingze's reaction. He signalled her to sit down and the secretary took out the B level contract. "Miss Wu can see and sign if its okay with you"

Miss Wu looked at the contract and frowned "President Mu, I am an actress who is back from hollywood but you are giving me a B level Contract. I expected more than this"

Mu YiChen looked at his secretary who was a little embrassed. "That...Miss Mu. You have to show earn it to promote the contract to A level"

Miss Wu gritted her teeth "I think I am capable of an A level contract and an ace manager but  you are only giving me a gold manager with the b levek contract."

Mu Yichen interrupted her "We usually don't provide a gold manager with a A level contract bjt because of you popularity in hollywood, Fu Yao (one of the gold manager) has decided to take you over"

Miss Wu didn't want to understand "I can do with the B level contract. But I want one of the two Ace manager. I heard Chu Yang is busy with Film Empress Hu but Xu Ning is free then why is she not taking over my contract"

This time another voice interrupted her "because she is taking over me"