3.13

Li Mingze looked at the magnificent palace in front of him and sighed. It's really a golden cage. He held the hand of his beloved tightly and entered this golden cage.

Everyone in the ball looked towards them. It was truly shocking when the number one beauty of Rosilla made his entrance holding  hands with a strange man.

King Huai Junfeng sighed as he walked towards them and spread out his hand "Huai Junfeng, King of  Rosilla"

Mu YiChen shaked the hand and said "Mu YiChen, former king and current president of Girokil."
He looked at Li Mingze and smiled "also your future son in law"

King Huai was helpless against this pair. He introduced them to some powerful people of Rosilla surprising the whole ballroom.

Mu YiChen was feeding Li Mingze when the king asked seriously "are you two really sure about it?"

Li Mingze nodded and continued to et while Mu YiChen didn't even change his face.

Huai Junfeng thought for w while "Mingze, you are the royal prince of Rosilla and you will always be. We never thought that your identity will be your enemy instead of being an ally. It became your weakness. You are continuously targeted because your identity and we failed to protect you. I never thought of suffocating you but.......we are sorry"

Li Mingze looked up at the King in surprise. This apology was not really too easy for the king. "It's okay royal father"

Mu YiChen patted on his thigh lightly indicating that he is with him. Li Mingze patted on the hand and smiled.

The royal family looked at their little actions and felt relieved but Mu YiChen was called for a meeting by Huai Junfeng later. Mu Yichen didn't said what they talked about but it's sure that the topic was him.

Mu YiChen hugged Li Mingze in his arms "baby, let's get married"

Li Mingze looked at the ring in his finger that was put on by Mu YiChen a few seconds ago "okay"

Li Mingze looked at the mission status and closed the status bar without any worry.

Mission status : 100 % Completed.

.

.

Li Mingze was feeling a sharp headache when he heard some blur noises beside him.

He and Mu YiChen was assassinated in their age of 73 and 81. Li Mingze evem remembered the moment of the death when Mu YiChen hugged him and whispered "Sleep, I am here"

He wanted to stop the noises but no voice came out from his throat. The blurred voice became a little clear.

"I really love &&&# YiChen"

"$$$....#dont care if.....** do....now get out."

His finger moved a little as he opened his eyes slightly.

A gorgeous figure came in his view who was crying like a little flower. But the two figures beside her were not affected. They looked at him "Xiao Ming?"

"Xiao Ming.....Xiao.....Ming... doctor
....do.....c..tor"

He again lost his consciousness as everything blacked out before he could understand anything.

A notification came in his status bar.

Level bronze Completed
Difficulty level : ☆

Level Silver starting
Difficulty level : ☆☆

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Okay  we are done with this arc......

I really love to spoil you guys. Sigh.....I was writing it giving up my sleep. But no regrets...Good night my lovely fairies....

Take care of yourself...xoxo... ❤

BlackRose~♤♡