1.11

Li Mingze have washed himself clean from the plagiarism scandal but his 1st mission was stuck in 85% where as second mission was now just on 22%.

Li Mingze was sitting in front of Hu Feng and Lin Yinuo as there was a playful smile on his lips "how are you doing, boss Hu?"

Hu Feng wanted to beat this man up but he knew that he was just a ant to Li Mingze now. "Li Mingze..."

Li Mingze hummed "It's Mrs Mu now, Boss Hu"

Hu Feng was controlling himself "what are you doing here?"

Li Mingze looked at Lin Yinuo who was glaring at him "Ofcourse, I came here to discuss the termination fee"

Hu Feng's eyes lit up. "Termination fee, yes you would naturally go to star one. According to the contract, you only have to pay 10 million fee and you can terminate the contract"

Li Mingze sneered "I think you have misunderstood me Boss Hu. The one who is paying the termination fee is not me but glamor."

Hu Feng frowned as he yelled angrily "what do you mean by that?  We are not terminating the contract but you are going to star one."

Li Mingze laughed out "Ofcourse I am the one terminating the contract. But you have gone against the contract and have to pay for my emotional damage."

Hu Feng yelled angrily "Li Mingze don't go too far. Even if you are Mrs Mu now. Sooner or later you will be kicked out by the Mu family"

Li Mingze played with his fingers "even if Mu YiChen divorces me. He have to pay me for divorce. So what do you think who is in better condition now."

Hu Feng gritted his teeth as Li Mingze continued "plagiarizing others song, sleeping with Boss, killing your own colleague, Lin Yinuo what do you think would happen if your fans would know about this last matter.

Lin Yinuo's  eyes were full of fear "how do you know?"

Li Mingze laughed as he looked at Hu Feng "do you remember Luo QingQing. That young pretty girl who was most favored by you before Lin Yinuo"

Hu Feng looked at Lin Yinuo with disbelief who looked down in guilt. Lin Yinuo stammered "No one will believe you and your lawyer. For eveyone, she commited suicide by eating poison under pressure of career"

Li Mingze nodded "hmm...you are right. Noone will believe me but what about you?" He looked at his bodyguard "I forgot to tell you that I was live streaming to avoid any danger. Hmm....let it be for another moment. You should pay the fee for my moral damage. Mu YiChen is waiting for me"

Hu Feng and Lin Yinuo was frozwn with fear. They couldn't even listen as what Li Mingze was saying.

The police came in and arrested two of them. They nodded at Li Mingze "you will get your money back Mrs Mu...."

Li Mingze waved his hands "Just donate it to the music school"

The police nodded with admiration and took them away.

Li Mingze looked at his 100% completed first mission and walked out with satisfaction.

But he heard a bad news after returning. Mu YiChen have to leave for two days to sign a contract that is very important for the company. It's about collaborating with the government. So the president have to go and meet with the representative and fix the certain cast.
He looked at the man working on the laptop beside him. "Do you have to leave tomorrow"

Mu Yichen smiled and took him in his arms and kissed his cheeks "I'll come before your concert ends."

Li Mingze pursed his lips unwillingly but agreed in surface "okay"

His mood was really off when he went to see Mu YiChen off.
Mu Yichen smiled but didn't say anything to him.