8.2

Ah Qin helped his prince to come out. The envoy rolled his eyes "Don't make any scene. You better behave before the Emperor Yan"

Li Mingze looked at him calmly "Minister He must have forgotten that we are a prince. It's doesn't matter if we are unfavored but we represent the face of the royal family."

The envoy was surprised. He gritted his teeth and whispered lightly "I apologize Your highness"

The guards looked at them for a while and took them inside. Ah Qin disappointing midway without anyone's attention and Noone even noticed.

Li Mingze was presented by the Envoy in front of the Emperor Yan. He didn't have any interest to look at the King. He will escape once the king let him go to the harem.

The envoy described the gifts one by one.

"This blue crystal sapphire is most beautiful sapphire in the world. Your majesty can't find a second one."

"We have presented a pair of swan for your majesty which represent true love"

At last he pointed at Li Mingze respectfully. "He is our Kingdom's first beauty. I doubt that the most beautiful girl in your empire even looks pale in front of him."

The Ministers looked down in fear. They have wrote memorials to his majesty several  times but he have always ignored them. One of the Minister was even suspended for presenting his niece. They felt pity for the first beauty of Qi.

But the prime Minister dared to joke around. He was quite fearless. He know his majesty's mood because he have grown up  with his majesty. "They why your  first beauty have hidden his face under a mask"

Li Mingze at last looked up and narrowed his eyes. He doesn't know how he is looking right now but according to his memories, he have quite confidence about his beauty. He reached out and took off the mask from his face and bowed "Mo Zexin greets his Majesty Emperor Yan"

But Li Mingze was stunned to see his lover sitting in the throne looking at him quite obsessedly.

The Envoy sighed with relief and continued "Our Qi Kingdom have sent a concubine for you to show our sincerity"

A deep voice surprised everyone "Take Concubine Mo in the back palace and the Envoys are welcomed to enjoy the capital for a few days"

Li Mingze was stunned. The head eunuch was more surprised than anyone. "Gonggong, Take concubine to our room and ask him if he is hungry. We will come after finishing the court matters"

The head eunuch nodded and led Li Mingze to the back palace.  Ah Qin appeared behind him "Master, what now?"

Li Mingze smiled "Don't come to the room tonight"

Ah Qin almost yelled "Master?"

Li Mingze didn't answer him back.

Li Mingze took a bath and wear the fresh robe. He ate fruits calmly under many curious eyes. 

Emperor Yan didn't come until its late at night. He looked at Li Mingze who was also staring at him and waved his hand.

The servants in the room left one by one.

Yan MuChen hugged Li Mingze in his arms and kissed him fiercely.

Li Mingze could not separate from him nor could he say something. The control was under Yan MuChen's hand but he doesn't seem to control himself.

When Yan MuChen felt Li Mingze trembling under him. His eyes darkened more.

There was no words between them but Li Mingze can feel Yan MuChen's urgency from his action.