3.9

Li Mingze was seriously thinking about his hidden mission. Who is this Su Yiling? He thought over it and called a number "Hello, Sister?"

A complex voice answered back "fifth brother, how are you doing there?'

Huai Ruoxi, the fourth princess of Rosilla who was the only one who treated the original owner as normal because she could see his situation. Li Mingze heard the sincere concern in her voice "I am doing well....maybe I'll be getting married soon....so will you come?"

There was a silence on the other hand before she asked "do  they know?"

Li Mingze sighed "not yet"

Huai Ruoxi asked again "who is she? Does..does she knows about your identity? More importantly is...is she good to you?"

Li Mingze looked at the busy silhouette in the kitchen "it's  he.....he is very good to me. I never felt so safe and relaxed before"

Huai Ruoxi was maybe stunned speechless before she murmured "it will be difficult"

Li Mingze knew what she is thinking about. The overconcerned nature of royal family will not go so easily. They will surely stop him in name of concern, love and safety. "Sister, I....I need your help"

Huai Ruoxi turned serious "Go on.."

Li Mingze explained everything about Su Yiling "so do you know anything"

Huai Ruoxi listened patiently before sighing again "This crazy girl.....Su Yiling was used to be my best friend. I was very close to her before I came too know that she wants to get close to our family through me. I was only a pawn for her to enter our palace.  She is adopted daughter of Su Yutong, the daughter of the richest merchant in Rosilla Su YuXuan. She was one of the candidate for the Queen's crown but father married our mother who is one of the aristocratic lady of Girokil because they fell in love in an friendly exchange. Still after that Su Yutong wanted to enter our household as the second wife of the king but our father didn't allow her to. You know about his crazy obsession and he is crazy about our mother and fortunately mother is also happy with it. But lady Su Yutong never get married but we came to know that she was pregnant out of wedlock and gave birth to Su Yiling. That time I was just almost 2 years old and mother was pregnant with you. She gave birth to you prematurely as the same time as Su Yiling because there was a rumor going on that Su Yiling is a illegitimate daughter of the king. I came to know after royal father faced her in front of us and  expelled from the capital. So this time she is after you?"

Li Mingze leaned on Mu YiChen who just came out with their dinner "Sister help me investigate something, ask my dear psychologist about Su Yiling. I am afraid he knows something or maybe everything....."

Li Mingze hung up the call and asked Mu YiChen "don't you feel awkward, we just know...each other for a few days?"

Mu YiChen smiled and pecked his lips "I just followed my heart and my heart wants to follow you."