10.2

Li Mingze stared at the cracking eggs until a black paw broke out from the shell. After the first one the other eggs also started tp crumble and the little cubs came out.

Li Mingze and the  dragon cubs stared at each other when the silver cub trotted to him "papa?"

Li Mingze was stunned. The silver cubs were acting cute to him. The silver cubs' cheeks were so soft. Li Mingze controlled his strength and poke the male silver cub's face lightly. The male silver cub held his claw "papa~"

Li Mingze shook his head "little cub. I am not your father but your big brother."

But the cubs were sure that the majestic dragon in front of them is their father. They recognized the smell of their father who hatched them. The black cub  nodded coldly ".....you are our father"

He showed the natural majesty of a black dragon from the moment he came to this world. It munched on the egg shells. Every dragon receives the inheritance of a dragon. It also made them recognize their relatives. It's not their mother because they didn't feel the smell of their mother and this familiar smell accompanied them for 5 years.

Li Mingze frowned. He wanted to correct them but his body felt a burning pain. The whole mountain trembled with his roar. He smashed open the door of the cave and almost ran out but the burning pain disappeared in a while. Li Mingze fell on the ground in his human form. His long black hair were scattered around him.  His heart was beating too fast.

The dragon around the cave looked at him. A silver dragon flapped its wings and looked at him curiously "shadow....is it you? Your knight summoned you?"

It's the first time the dragons have seen shadow's human form. The dragon don't like to roam around in the human form but they are most comfortable as the huge dragons. But the moment they gets summoned by their knight, they have to take their human form and go to their knight otherwise they have to suffer a immense pain coming  from the contract.

The cubs ran out after Li Mingze and sniffed. They felt the familiar smell on the human and  roared. But to Li Mingze the roar was almost like puppy's bark.  Li Mingze rubbed his temple. The huge silver dragon looked at cubs with interest and reached out her claws to touch them but her paws were caught by her mate. The golden dragon glared at her "Crystal, they are babies now. Don't disturb them. Let shadow take care of the kids."

Crystal snorted " Aurum....dont yell at me.  I just love babies. What are their names shadow...?"

Li Mingze looked at the thin but strong robe on his body revealing his collarbones and chest.  He murmured the names told by the mother dragon "Achlys, ilene and ciana.."

The black male dragon  cub was named Achlys by the father dragon. Achlys frowned at Li Mingze. "Where is my papa...why you smell like him..?"