4.12

A rumor spread the whole capital city. Crown Prince have fallen sick. The whole palace was covered in a gloomy atmosphere.

"Didn't Imperial physician Shi say that Ah Ze will be okay after taking the antidote. Why did he fainted after vomiting blood then?" The Emperor yelled at the  Imperial physicians who were kneeling down. Imperial physician Shi trembled "This servant does not know, your majesty"

His majesty rubbed his temple as he saw crown princess and his Empress crying bitterly "Do everything you can do to save him otherwise you all will be buried with him"

Imperial Physician took Li Mingze's pulse and frowned "your majesty.....his highness seems to be poisoned"

His majesty glared at him "Zhen knows he is poisoned but he was given antidote by you"

Imperial physician Shi gluped "Your majesty, it's not the bone erosion poison but the thousand purple flower poiso"

His majesty narrowed his eyes "Then give him me the antidote"

Imperial physician Shi shook his head "This servant can't otherwise the bone erosion poison will flare up more quickly. Even the antidote could not cure it"

His majesty looked at the chief of royal guards. "INVESTIGATE THIS. I WANT THE CULPRIT BEHIND IT DEAD"

The royal guards bowed and went out. The third prince looked at Concubine Shi as the fourth prince smirked when he saw Li Mingze's pale face.

After a while Li Mingze coughed up blood again as he trembled. "So cold...cough"

Emperor banged on the table when the royal guard came in "your majesty.... this  servant....found this in crown princess's room"

His majesty took the porcelain jar and looked at the purple powder. "What is it?"

Imperial physician Shi gasped "your majesty....it's the thousand purple flower poison"

His majesty looked at the crown princess who knelt instantly "Father Emperor, daughter in law is wronged"

Even Empress took a few steps away from Mu Chen.  Emperor took the sword from the royal guard and wanted to stab Mu Chen when a few shadow rushed in front of Mu Chen.

The Emperor was pushed back. "What are you doing? She poisoned your master."

Li Feng took the lead "we are only following orders. Our master have ordered us to protect the wangfei even if we have to give away our life. We apologize your majesty"

Fourth prince took the lead to fight the secret guards with his guards as Third prince made his way towards Mu Chen.

Mu Chen took the sword from Li Feng and took the attack head on as he looked at the Emperor "your majesty,  this servant really didn't poison wangye. You are being blinded by love and anger"

Empress supported the Emperor as Third prince said hastily "Imperial sister in law, even if you have been forced to marry our sick brother, you shouldn't have tried to kill her"

Mu Chen stared at Third prince "Third prince should know better who have tried to kill wangye"

The fourth prince made his way behind Mu Chen and wanted to stab the dagger in his back when  a dagger flew and stabbed his hand. "Well....well"