5.10

Li Mingze entered the venue wearing a gorgeous red dress as  his hands were covered in black gloves. He hugged Onyx's arms intimately and smiled at the crowd.

Everyone at the scene took a deep breath. Rest of the team was following behind them like knights of King and Queen.

They sat down in the comfortable couch as Li Mingze cleared his throat "okay.....let's start the interview"

The reporters started to ask one by one. As the time went by, the questions began to turn more disrespectful.

"So appearing here like this means you are agreeing with the rumors"

"So is Future disbanding because of the scandal or They are looking for another team member?"

Onyx leaned back comfortably but his cold eyes were remembering the face intending to take revenge.

Li Mingze smiled "so disrespectful. Your parents didn't teach you to respect others? Now let's talk about your questions. No I am not agreeing with any of them. But only one thing is true in the whole scandal."

The reporter asked hastily "what's that? Do you really have multiple partners backing you up"

Li Mingze held Onyx who was going to stand up. "I heard Mr is caught cheating on his wife with a man"

The reporter frowned "what are you talking about? I am not even married and I am obviously interested in girls"

Li Mingze "oh...why should I believe that when you are believing any rumors you hears here and there? Okay back to the point. No the real fact is yes I like to wear dresses and it's my personal preference and I don't think I need to explain it to anyone next yeah my partner is a man but....."

A reporter wanted to interrupt but Li Mingze signalled him to sit down "I am not done speaking. Don't be so restless. Okay don't distract me. My partner is a man and he is here right siting beside me."

He intertwined the fingers with Onyx and hold their hands high "see, we are together and let me ask you, will you pay attention to anyone when you have such a treasure to yourself. Please open your eyes and look clearly. I am not interested in anyone but him."

"Does your families know about it?"

" is your company okay with this?"

Onyx glared at the reporters "cant you see the rings in our finger?"

The scene was silent and the camera zoomed in. A pair of beautiful black diamond rings shined brightly on their hands.

Fred came forward "okay, I guess we all have the answers we were looking for? So let's end the interview here..."

But he got interrupted "I have a last question to ask from Ace"

Li Mingze smiled knowingly "please.."

"I have met a girl that you have cheated. She said you met her like  girl, got close to her and then just tried to break her relationship"

Li Mingze chuckled "you are talking about Soaring sky?.....okay when you have brought this up. Why don't I give you a shocking truth."