4.2

The head eunuch serving the crown prince was a little surprised. Before this the crown prince never asked for the princess consort. "The princess consort is staying in her yard, your highness."

Li Mingze tried to walk and felt how weak actually the body is. The head eunuch wanted to hold him but he waved his hands "Li Feng"

A black shadow jumped out of nowhere and knelt in front of him "master"

Li Mingze sat in the armchair near the window "protect the Princess"

Li Feng looked at him with surprise "Master?"

Li Mingze opened his eyes slowly "princess is our people and Noone can bully our people."

Li Feng nodded and jumped out of the window. The head eunuch was looking down. Li Mingze whispered "go and call our princess."

After a while, a few footsteps came near the room as the eunuch asked for permission "Your Highness, princess consort is here"

Li Mingze looked up at the beautiful face. He was attracted by the beautiful eyes as he tried to touch them. His body couldn't control his sudden action and staggered a step ahead as the princess consort caught him. Li Mingze realized that the princess consort was a little more tall than him. He whispered "Mu YiChen"

The princess is a little surprised as she looked at his eyes "my lord?"

Li Mingze smiled brightly and let the princess support him. "Ji Yu, go out"

The head eunuch bowed and looked at the maids who followed him out.

Li Mingze looked at his princess and pecked at her lips. The princess  didn't try to resist but her hold tightened "your highness"

Li Mingze sat back and pulled the princess to kneel beside him as he raised her chin "Mu Chen, you have married me. So your are my crown princess, even...if you are a man"

Mu Chen looked at him seriously "are you serious about this?"

Li Mingze rubbed the lips he had kissed with his thumb as the chin was still raised "what does wangfei thinks? What will happen if His majesty Emperor comes to know that wangfei have deceived him."

Mu Chen looked at the prince as he leaned on him "what will happen if his majesty Emperor comes to know that wangye have molested a man even after knowing this?"

Li Mingze let Mu Chen lean on him as he played with the silky hair of the princess "how comes this prince have molested you, wangfei is our princess consort. It's our marriage duty. As for His majesty, even if he knows, what could happen. This prince is dying anyway..."

A palm stopped him from saying any more words. "Wangye is not allowed to die"

Li Mingze parted his lips and licked the palm. Mu Chen took away his hand and looked at him deeply. "Wangye is simply.....unbelievable"

Li Mingze closed his eyes tiredly "as long as wangfei is with this prince."

Wangfei sighed as he supported Li Mingze to the bed but Li Mingze hugged him as both of them fell on the bed. Mu Chen whispered "wangye is playing with fire"

Li Mingze hugged him as he found a comfortable place to lay down "just sleep with me for while" ....I seems to miss you very much.

But this words were not spoken out.