7.4

Jade hugged Li Mingze's arms intimately "honey"

But Li Mingze dodged her. "Be a little sensible"

Jade pouted "doesn't you like me for being childish, Aziel"

Li Mingze looked at her with contempt "nope"

Jade frowned as she saw Li Mingze walked away from her and met several business partner.

Beck signalled her to follow behind him. They went to a silent corner and He  whispered "what happened?"

Jade bit her lips "He is behaving strange today. He didn't send any dress for me or the car to pick me up. He is also ignoring me from the start"

Beck looked at her attractive face "you didn't fight. Right?"

Jade shook her head and looked at Beck "obviously not"

Beck looked at his half brother. He is always jealous of his this brother who is more handsome,, rich and powerful than him. Even the girls he liked had crush on his brother. He looked at his girlfriend and a bad premonition took place in his heart "Jade. It's almost time. Don't make any mistakes otherwise our planning for the whole year will go waste"

Zephyr narrowed his eyes but smirked and went out from the back to his room. It's none of his business anyway.

Jade tried to ask Li Mingze many time but he would avoid her skillfully. He had two plans in his mind and everything depends on tonight.

Li Mingze continued to drink with his business partners, college friends and some important figures. When the party was to its end, he was almost wasted.

Li Mingze waited the party to stop. He send away everyone and knocked on Zephyr's door.

Zephyr opened the door and frowned. He looked away from Li Mingze "Master Aizel, you are way too drunk."

Li Mingze didn't look up. He whispered "I know, can you make me the hangover soup"

Zephyr nodded with a complex expression. Li Mingze followed him to the kitchen like a tail and stared at Zephyr.

Zephyr was very patient. He placed the bowl of soup in front of him and wanted to go upstairs but Li Mingze held his hand.

Zephyr frowned again and looked at Li Mingze. Li Mingze said softly "I have something to say to you"

Zephyr was completely patientless now. He never cared about anyone and anything. He just came here to complete his words.
Li Mingze wanted to kiss his hand but Zephyr took his hands away. Li Mingze smiled bitterly looking at his empty palm. He was really not so drunk. He sipped the soup and noticed Zephyr was waiting for him.

Zephyr asked "what now?"

Li Mingze closed his eyes. He was feeling a little sleepy. "I never wanted to tell you this. But it's my last chance so I just wanted to tell you that I fell in love with you over our time together"

He was talking about the original world not this missions but Zephyr sneered. "I also wanted to tell you something"

Li Mingze didn't dare to open his eyes. His eyelashes fluttered with anxiety.

"There was poison on that soup"

There was a silent for a moment but a smile formed on Li Mingze's face. He whispered "Thank you. Poison is better than this love."

He didn't doubt Zephyr's words. He was really feeling a little stuffy and sleepy now.

He felt that his eyelid is really heavy. He wants to sleep, nothing to do with this missions or anything.