6.9

Li Mingze rubbed his waist as he looked at Ji Chen who laying beside him. He reached out the stroke the hair away from his eyes but the hands were caught and a kiss was dropped on his hand. "Good morning, baby"

Li Mingze smiled and hugged him happily. The hand on his waist rubbed it. "Are you hungry?"

Li Mingze pecked the lips bitten by him last night. He looked the scratches and bites and smiled satisfiedly "yes"

The half naked Ji Chen  from his bed disappeared and the door was pushed open by outside. Ji Chen came in with his breakfast and kissed his forhead "let me feed you"

Now he was wearing a black shirt with the rolled sleeves revealing his strong arms. He sat beside Li Mingze and blew on the hot soup.

Li Mingze let him wait a second and got fresh.

But Jiang Yu also trotted in following Ji Chen "dad, when did you came?'

Ji Chen was feeding Li Mingze soup as Li Mingze choked and smiled wryly "why my sweetheart missed me?"

Jiang Yu nodded and sat on his lap. Li Mingze brush his soft hair and Ji Chen's eyes softened as he continued to feed him.

After completing filling the empty belly, Ji Chen said "there is a guest waiting for you downstairs."

Li Mingze was a little surprised.
He came down carrying Jiang Yu in his arms and greeted "Miss Cao"

Young Miss Cao looked at handsome man but the cute child was somewhat a eyesore to her. "Young master Jiang. Long time so see"

Li Mingze sat down comfortably as he felt the cushion under his waist. "We just met yesterday, Miss Cao"

Young Miss Cao's lips twitched. "It's a very long time for me. I want to see you every moment"

Li Mingze chuckled "please Miss Cao. Don't make trouble for me. My lover is very jealous. I already suffered last night."

Young Miss Cao finally revealed a unbelievable expression. "You are really not joking"

Li Mingze shook his head helplessly and yelled while  looking at the stairs "Ah Chen"

Young Miss Cao looked upstairs and met a pair of ferocious eyes warning her to stay away.

Jiang yu yelled "God father"

Li Mingze looked at him surprisingly. Jiang Yu whispered "Uncle J....Godfather taught me last night. Don't worry dad. Ah Yu will protect you"

Li Mingze's eyes revealed a sweetness.

Young Miss Cao sighed helplessly "okay then....at least I didn't lose to a girl. I can understand after seeing your partner. I will not disturb you but your father have made a deal with my family. What are you going to do about it?"

Li Mingze smiled as Ji Chen sat beside him. "Don't worry about him. He is a guest of few hours"

Young Miss Cao nodded and left.

Li Mingze stood up rubbing his sore waist "let's go, we have to visit Sister"

Ji Chen looked at him with distress but couldn't help remembering last night. He closed his eyes and calmed down "en"