5.7

Li Mingze looked at his serious teammates especially at Ian who was sitting with popcorn to enjoy instead of sleeping. "Is it so  entertaining?"

Ian nodded and signal him to cheers.

Li Mingze rubbed his temple. "My reason for joining Future is not same as you. I never joined for fame, fans, music or whatever nor I joined for living my life. I joined because that was my only choice that time. I am the eldest son of.....Arnoult family"

Everyone looked at each other confusedly except Vincent and Onyx. They know what is Arnoult family. Arnoult family is literally backing up their country. They are the hidden family responsible for 60 percent for country's economy.

Li Mingze also sighed when he thought about the training and teaching of Arnoult family. It's just Axton was a idiot in love. Even the giant family was turned into ashes for his stupidity. The partners living under the large wing bite it back and divided the pieces among themselves.

"I am engaged to....I don't know her. Some aristocratic family's miss like mine maybe. So I ran away from home with the help of some so called friends and was almost killed once or twice. That time Fred just found me and I became one of you. It's really time for me to go back but ofcourse I am not leaving Future."

Ian munched on the popcorn ans asked Vincent lightly "so whats Arnoult family".

Vincent whispered "very rich"

Ian's eyes sparkled "oh.....then Ace is such a treasure asking to rob him"

Vincent looked at him like he was an idiot but Ian was staring at Li Mingze curiously. "No doubt, you were kicked out by your brother from the mafia"

Ian looked at him "did you say something?"

Vincent rolled his eyes. Elias took a call and went out.

Ian raised his eyebrow "This treasure is idiot? This treasure can blind you with his money and songs"

Vincent closed his eyes "I am already blind"

Elias came back with a frown "guys, it's not good. Someone posted about seeing Ace in girl's clothes and........according to Fred, it's not photoshopped. It's blowing up. Fred asked us to stay silent"

Ian and Vincent looked at him and then looked at Li Mingze who was wearing proper man's wear and looking very handsome. Ian whispered "he would look pretty in dress though"

But Onyx gritted his teeth "so you are going back to get married?"

Li Mingze was speechless 'boss.....why are you concern about it this time."

Onyx dragged him upstairs and presssed him against the wall in his room. Li Mingze whispered "what are you doing?"

Onyx pinched his chin "Answer me honestly. Why were you peeking at me these few days?"

Li Mingze bit his lips. His face flushed as he realized that it's first time his husband asked about this.

Onyx looked at him deeply. He wanted to free him and come out from the room but Li Mingze changed their position and pressed Onyx in the wall. "I seems to fallen for you."

Onyx's eyes revealed a smile. He was waiting for this day when this shy lamb would fall in his trap.

Li Mingze  realized that maybe it's too early. He had taken for granted that Mu YiChen would fall for him I every world. Before now he would have stayed with real Axton.

But Onyx asked  "what do you think?"

Li Mingze was looking down. He released Onyx and went out.

Li Mingze closed the door of his own room and switched on the game cabin.

He received message notifications

Soaring Sky : ah ze...?

Soaring Sky : Ah ze. Are you there.....I don't know how but they have got your picture in dress.

Soaring Sky : its not really me.

Soaring Sky : are you mad at me?

Soaring Sky : are you okay?

Winning over mountains : Sky is very worried about you..reply her back.

Soaring Sky : sob* sob* why are you so mad. I really didn't do anything.

Li Mingze was already embarrassed about the unsuccessful proposal. He looked at the messages coldly.