8.13

A envoy entered the Qi Kingdom palace without any expression and bowed "This servant is sent here by the Emperor of Yan Empire to inform the Emperor Qi about the marriage of your child and our Emperor Yan MuChen and giving the title of Empress to your child and your child is giving the heir of our Empire."

Emperor Qi's face was excited. He laughed wholeheartedly "my child is really good and filial. Envoy.....?"

The envoy smiled "My surname is Mu..." if anyone from the Yan Empire's palace was here then they would yell "love live your majesty" but it's Qi Kingdom where no one knows that the one standing as the envoy is actually the Emperor of the Yan Empire.

Emperor Qi nodded happily "yes...yes. Envoy Mu. How is Princess Qi Zixia now. How months previous she is?  Her mother will be very happy to hear it"

Yan MuChen smiled "I am only the envoy inform you"

Emperor Qi sighed "yes..please take rest and see the views of our kingdom. In this time we will prepare to visit the Yan Empire."

The soldiers sent him to the room as the servant walking behind him looked at him. "My father's room is very near from here"

He went near the window and pointed with his eyes "I that direction.  You see that courtyard  surrounded by little flowers is my room.......my father's was...."

He saw a shadow flashing by the window in his room and smiled "Don't worry about it. If I am not wrong then my father will be here tonight if he's still alive."

Yan MuChen hugged him from behind. They didn't even looked at the food from starting. Ah Xiao whispered "Master the food is not poisoned yet. It will be wise to eat it now"

Li Mingze smiled and waved his hand. Ah Xiao still threw away the served food and served them the food brought by them.
.
..

Li Mingze was right. At night a shadow slipped in through the window and pointed his dagger on the man sleeping in the bed. But when the dagger almost stabbed in, a voice interrupted him "father, you are going to kill your son in law."

The shadow turned to look at him and realized that his target have slipped away and standing next to his....son.

"Zexin?"

Li Mingze walked towards him and gently took off the veil from the shadow's face. "I am here"

Mo Qin stroke his face lovingly as the few shadows behind them knelt down "little master"

Yan MuChen looked at them and tried to ignore the hand touching his baby. But at last he pulled Li Mingze in his chest and stared at Mo Qin.

Mo Qin glared at him. "Who are you?"

Yan MuChen was coaxed by Li Mingze lightly before answering "Yan MuChen, Emperor of Yan Empire"

Mo Qin's eyes widened. He gritted his teeth "Zexin come to us. He is not worthy. An Emperor will have several beauties in his harem. You will not be happy and suffer like us"

Li Mingze felt the hand around his waist tightened "Father......This son....is pregnant"

Mo Qin imitated a killing intent. "It's okay, we can take care of it"

Li Mingze shook his hand "I love him father. And I know he loves me too unlike that man. He came here with the risk of his life to save you for me. We are here to take you from here."

Mo Qin punched the wall. The dark Guards behind him were annoyed but couldn't come forward. "Master..."

Mo Qin glared at them. He was one of the biggest merchant of Qi Kingdom. Ofcourse the Emperor Qi didn't know. He could run away before but he was always less powerful than the Emperor. Now he looked at his son and nodded. But he still looked at Yan MuChen unwillingly. "We will see otherwise we will not hesitate to take Zexin away"

Yan MuChen ignored him and looked at his guards who nodded and disappeared.