1.8

Li Mingze opened his laptop again. His eyes were relaxed as his fingers started to dance on the keyboard. It's his passion, career and secret. It's his identity but shhh don't tell anyone else. A interface with X appeared on the screen.

X, the top secret agent trained by the government, sent to military to train his fighting skill, sent to the respected masters to learn acting, singing, calligraphy, poetry everything. He was trained in every possible way to conceal his identity in foreign places. Every time his mission required him to learn skills, he was present because he had a photographic memory which made him the no. 1 agent till his accident.

His laptop screen revealed chat records of Hu Feng and Lin Yinuo. A cold sneer appeared in Li Mingze's eyes. He continue to tap as the chat records formed in a line.

"Young Master, I have packed the food"

Li Mingze closed the laptop satisfiedly and took the tiffin from the butler. At the same time another post appeared in the top searches revealing the scandal surrounding glamor.

But Li Mingze took the car in the garage that belongs to the original owner. He drove the car in the garage and locked it. Everyone was looking at him as he tapped the button for the vip elevator. A woman stood beside him and waited for the elevator when they heard a voice interrupting them "Excuse me, you can't go up through this elevator"

The woman looked at Li Mingze and sneered at him "didn't you heard her? This is not somewhere you can go"

Li Mingze ignored her as the elevator opened in front of him. He got in and heard the lady "Miss Wu, I am stopping you not the young master"

Miss Wu frowned "What do you mean? I am here to discuss the contract but I can't go up. But that man went up, you didn't stop him"

Li Mingze chuckled and elevator door closed. The reception lady said politely "Miss Wu, it's the lunch time and president will nor meet you this time. Mrs president is here to have lunch with him"

"Mrs president, when did Mu YiChen get married" Miss wu frowned.
.

At this time, Mu YiChen was signing the contracts when Li Mingze knocked at the door. "Come in"

Li Mingze  opened the office door and came in. He saw the man in black shirt reading the papers seriously. He leaned on the door and continued to watch. The shirt's first two button were undone as the coat was hanged behind Mu Yichen. He have rolled the long sleeves reavealing a pair of strong arms.

Mu YiChen frowned when he felt the burning eyes falling on him. He looked up in annoyance but his eyes widened in surprise "what are you doing here?"

Li Mingze smiled "Surprised?"

Mu YiChen stood up and walked tk him. He hugged the man in his arms and wrapped his arms around his waist.

Li Mingze saved the tiffin "hey..."

Mu YiChen looked at the tiffin. He looked at Li mingze "you brought me lunch. What if I had eaten lunch?"

Li Mingze got out from his arms and placed the tiffin in the table in front of the sofa "President Mu is monitored by my spies"

Mu YiChen wanted to kiss the man deeply but he didn't know if Li Mingze is sure or prepared.

(A/N : prepared...very much prepared. Maaaa gives you permission press him down ☆~☆)