10.7

At first Li Mingze really thought that Crystal was joking around but after seeing the angry eyes of the young dragons and maidens. He frowned. 

There was a rumor spreading on the mountain that the mate of the young leader is so weak that even a maiden dragon   can defeat him.

Zephyr was also not a crybaby whinning for attention. He challenged every dragon on the mountain who looks down on him.

Li Mingze rubbed his head " what the heck is this now?"

Crystal smirked "I have already informed you anyway."

Aurum frowned. He looked at Zephyr with a little concern hidden in his golden eyes.

But Zephyr is also the knight of the Shadow, strongest dragon of the mountain. He defeated the dragons under ten moves and whispered as he rubbed Li Mingze's lips with his thumb "Pretty much strong...right?"

Li Mingze couldn't help but smile. The dragons around them looked down with respect and shame. "Idiot"

But his smile was the evidence of his pride.

The cub's eyes were shinning with excitement as they looked up at the human in front of them.

Li Mingze shook his head helplessly but who knew that his friends were right. His intense estrus arrived but fortunately Zephyr was there to help him.

On the other hand, some people were getting impatient. The blue dragon hissed angrily. " It's not this black dragon. This idiot doesn't have the aura. We waited    for nothing......I will just kill this bastard"

The black dragon wrapped the injured female with silver hair under its wings and closed its black gem eyes. 

But the human stopped her. "Scyla...dont be impatient. You are forgetting that this bastard have a son....a adult black dragon assuming in his way here"

The blue dragon calmed down and turned into her human form. She hugged her knight and mate Jen. "I know darling..... but you know that without the....golden heart we can't do the ritual and break the rules"

Jen sighed and patted her back impatiently.

The black dragon opened his eyes after the couple left the dark room. He turned into his human form which is a matured version of Li Mingze. He looked at his mate and whispered "baby, don't come here. They will kill you......and if  they succeeded to break the rules then.....it will be over. We promised to protect the dragons...."

Li Mingze in his cave opened his eyes in panic. His eyes fell on Zephyr who was sleeping soundly hugging him in his arms. He have just passed his estrus but why does he feel so messed up.

Zephyr frowned and looked at him dazedly "baby....what happened?"

Li Mingze brushed his long black hair and licked his lips nervously "I don't know. I just don't feel good."

Zephyr hugged his waist "dont worry. We will leave for them tomorrow. I promise you that we will find them and they are alright"

Li Mingze nodded and closed his eyes but a dark room flashed in his eyes where he could see his parents lying injured but alive. His grip tightened on Zephyr as he felt a heart clenching pain seeing this. "......I am....coming........"

><><><><><><><><><><><
Yo.....

I am back...

I know that I took a long break and maybe most of my little angels are not here now. But I missed you guys...

At least I am completing this book before taking another break.

So you guys taking care of yourself or not.... winter is coming soooooooon. Don't catch cold okay....

BlackRose~