6.8

Li Mingze was not worried. He looked at the indifferent face of his husband.

Ji Chen stroke his cheeks gently. "How could you meet her? Am I not enough for you?"

Li Mingze decided to play  "didn't you say that we are not suitable."

Ji Chen leaned on him and kisssed his soft lips tenderly "I regret it."

The soft and warm kisses turned  domineering.  His hoarse voice echoed in the room "you are mine and can only be mine"

Li Mingze looked around "where is Ah Yu?"

Ji Chen stared at him "sleeping"

Li Mingze felt a cold touch on his waist. His eyelashes trembled and lips parted to let out a small whimper. Ji Chen rubbed his waist and unbuttoned the jeans.
"So what do you think?"

Li Mingze asked "About what?"

A turbulent wave was engraved deeply in Ji Chen's eyes "about me....us?"

Li Mingze tear off the thing tieing down his hands and held Ji Chen to press him down. He sat on Ji Chen's waist as some of his shirt' s buttom came undone.  "There is nothing to think about it.

He kissed the pale lips and realized that the cold hands have  slipped into his shirt and roaming around in his back.

He fell weakly on Ji Chen's chest. Ji Chen looked at the pearl white neck and licked his lips.

Li Mingze can burn the burning gaze. His face blushed. He whimpered lightly and closed his eyes.

But it made his other sense more  accurate and sensitive. His rest buttons were unbuttoned by Ji Chen patiently like he was waiting for the prey to be more and more delicious.

The shirt slipped and revealed  the shoulders dyed with a layer of pink tint.

Ji Chen couldn't control anymore and bit on the shoulder. Li Mingze trembled. He clenched Ji Chen's white shirt. "Be gentle"

Ji Chen's eyes became calm but more aggressive. He pressed his little sweetheart under him "I will" try....

But ofcourse the last word was not said.

A traces of soft butterfly kisses were printed from neck to waist. Li Mingze felt himself melting. His tears wetted his eye lashes.
"Ah Chen"

Ji Chen was going crazy. He wanted to fill his baby with love. He could feel Li Mingze tremble time to time. The nails dugged deep into his skin once he entered him. But it made him more excited. "Baby....I love you"

Li Mingze opened his teary eyes but his lips were locked before he could say something.

Jiang Yu woke up at this moment and walked towards Li Mingze's room but a hand stopped him. He looked back "what's that sound Uncle Ji"

It was another Ji Chen who was looking after the little baby Yu. "Not suitable for children"

Jiang Yu looked towards the room again. "Dad isn't back?"

Ji Chen didn't even change his face "No"

Jiang Yu looked down and trotted to watch cartoon "oh"

Ji Chen looked at the room and then on his finger that was just bitten by Li Mingze. He smiled and walked behind Jiang Yu.

><><><><><><><><><><><><

AUTHOR IS SHY.
..SO SHY......WUWUUUU..

BUT okay I promised to Moon..So I had to write it.

I have one more paper on either 6 or 8 July. It's not confirmed yet.

But I'll try to update daily from now.

Take care of yourself...xoxo... ❤

BlackRose~