Arc 10 : 10.1 : Papa?

There was complete darkness in the seemingly vast space.  But a bulk of dark space moved and stretched its claws but it hit something. ".....grr"

Li Mingze opened his eyes and wanted to see the surroundings but his eyes were faced with deep black surrounding. 

".....huhhh.."

His body moved and again bumped into something but this time many rays of light sneaked into the dark room. There is aa crack sound her him. Li Mingze moved and looked at the eggs lying under his huge body.....one minute....huge body......

Li Mingze looked at his paws......ahem....sorry....it's claws and almost screamed. '.....dinosaur?'

(A/N : whose silly baby is this? Where did my cool and handsome baby go? Give my baby back to me....QAQ)

Li Mingze calmed down a little and looked at his black scales when another egg cracked. "03, give me the plot."

03 : Host, as I have informed you in the last world. We will not give any plot to you now. You have entered 4 star difficulty level. Please be prepared. I am giving you the memories of present time.

Li Mingze sighed and closed his eyes. It's better than nothing at least.

The original owner whose name is Shadow is actually a rare black dragon. In the dragon mountain, there are many dragons living peacefully. But there are three rare bloodlines which can be said noble among the dragons. One is black while the other two are silver and golden in which Black is the noblest dragon clan but its also the rarest. You can even say that the probability of a black dragon among the whole mountain is maybe one or at most two. Shadow is the only black dragon living in the mountain now. His father was also a black dragon and  the leader among the dragons. His mate was a beautiful silver dragon whose scales can be compared to the moonlight. But the last time where Shadow saw them was before he entered his cave with the eggs given by his mother. The dragon rarely gives birth but this time the leader's wife gave birth to 3 eggs and it was really a wonderful news but the black dragon was summoned by his knight that moment.

The dragons were a powerful existence with the weak humans. To solve this problem, heaven ordered the dragon to have contract with a human baby. In return their knight could never hurt them. Once a human hurt their dragon, the contract will mo longer be valid and if a dragon hurts its human then it will suffer from a backlash. But there should also be a fate among the partners.  After that the black dragon never returned, the silver dragon gave birth to three shiny eggs and gave them to her only son. "Shadow, take care of your siblings. Mother and father will be back soon"

But it's been 5 years and the baby dragons are also coming out of the eggs but the leader and his wife haven't come back yet.  The dragon eggs also have a specific time if it's doesn't come before 100 years then the baby have died  but luckily these babies came after only 5 years and these can be said that they can be said very powerful.

Mission difficulty : ☆☆☆☆

Level diamond

Missions :

1. Find out the leader and his wife.

2. Protect your knight.