Arc 2 : 2.1 : Secret Mafia King.

Li Mingze doesn't remember how he died. Maybe he died while sleeping. His whole life was spent happily with Mu YiChen like it was a dream but now he can feel that it was not a dream as he looked at the hospital ward unhappily.

The nurse looked at him looking around. She went out of the room muttering something. A few men came in and bowed to him "My king"

Li Mingze had a bad premonition on seeing them. They were emitting a bloodthirsty aura all over the body that would only possible for them who have bloods in their hands. His voice is a little hoarse as he tried to speak "water"

One of them fed him water carefully and stepped back. Li Mingze couldn't see the plot with them. "Let me be alone for a while"

They looked down and went out without saying anything.

Li Mingze sighed '04, give me the plot and memories'

Plot :

Shi Mingze, son of the Mafia King Shi MingXin. He was trained hard by his father from childhood. Even if he was only 17 years old, he was only second to his father in the gang Dragon and Phoenix.

But this time his father was betrayed by his own right hand man. He was shot in his heart in front of the original owner. The original owner was forced to fled on the order of his father. He was protected by his loyal subordinates all the way out as he called his own small group but before they could come. He was shot by the enemy and there was bullets and knife wound all over the body..even in the face. Yes he was disfigured by the enemy. After that when he woke up, he have forgotten everything and there was scars in his face.

He got admitted in high school by the orphanage as they would take responsibility for the children's life upto 18 years. But he was ridiculed by his classmates of Class C because of his ugly face. Later the current leader of dragon and Phoenix found and killed him in front of his classmates but nobody helped him. He was hit by the iron rod by numerable peoples. He remembered everything at the brink of the death. A hatred born in his heart but he could only hug his death helplessly.

At that moment, he doesn't even know about his mother. If his mother is okay or not. Actually his mother also had a small group in the gang but it was a secret. That's why the gang is called dragon and pheonix.

Difficulty level : ☆

Mission :

1. Take revenge for his father.

2. Teach a lesson to Class C.

3. Find Mother of the original owner.

Li Mingze touched his face that is wrapped up with bandage. He pressed the bell to call the doctor with a little difficulty. 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Here is the second arc. maybe I will take a rest for 2 days. I have to look after my shop now so its been really difficult for me.....thank you for your patience.

Take care of yourself....dont be careless like me.....xoxo... ♡

BlackRose~