5.12

Li Mingze entered the manor holding Onyx's hand as several pair of eyes looked at them. "You are back?"

A gentle woman waved at him to come closer but his face was cold when he saw his so called fiancee. "Why was she here? Didn't I tell you that I am not getting engaged to her."

He looked at Onyx "I didn't know."

Onyx patted his back "I know."

His father's shoulder trembled but instead of yelling at him, he was chuckling. "Sorry, Mr and Mrs Rover. My eldest son doesn't know yet."

Onyx led him to the couple sitting opposite to Arnoult family. "Dad, Mum....its your son in law."

Li Mingze looked at him with surprise as his supposed fianced greeted him "Brother in law..."

Li Mingze gritted his teeth and glared at Onyx. "You dared to deceive me...."
He have enough EQ to understand the situation. He bowed "its my negligance. Please take your time with your son."

Li Mingze turned around and left the manor before Onyx could undertsand anything. He took the car keys from the driver waiting outside. "Young master, I will drive you."

Li Mingze waved at him and put the key in the keyhole as he saw Onyx coming out. But he closed the window and drove off.

04 : Host, where are you going?

Li Mingze didnt answer him as 04 repeated himself "Host...."

Li Mingze slammed the brake "shut up"

He opened the door and sat down beside the rock in the shore of the beach. A tear dropped from his eye as he recalled how he made a joke of himself.

He never felt so insecure. A doubt appeared in his heart. will Mu Yichen remember everything when they go back or he is living in another time and space?

"04.....is this all my illusion?"

04 : "Host, what happened to you?"

Li Mingze's eyes wandered to the  shop beside the beach. He found his phone in his pocket and went there "cigrattes"

The young cashier looked at his red eyes. "Ace..?"

Li Mingze looked at her "you got it wrong, My name is Li Mingze. I am a foreigner."

The cashier gave him the cigrattes and lighter as Li Mingze paid her.

He puffed in the cigratte as he couldn't understand why was he so furious. Its maybe just a joke or ....surprise but his hardwork to resist his parents was all in vain. He was so worried about their relationship.

What will happen when he goes back. Will Mu Yichen accept him? Will Uncle and Aunt Mu understand their feelings? What if Mu Yichen felt that he have gotten it wrong.

He closed his eyes as his finger felt a burning. The cigratte felt from his hand. He looked at it and put it in the dustbin.

Li Mingze vented his uneasy feelings and felt that he may have acted wrong. He walked back to the car and sat inside. He leaned on the steering wheel and  sigh "why I walked out that time?

He heard a knock at the window that moment.

><><><><><><><><><><><

Anyone can explain what happened to our MC....?

My language paper that was on 22nd june got postponed on 6th july......... my glasses broke today.  I renewed the glass but its not fixed so I am not feeling very comfortable with the glasses.

Take care of Yourself...xoxo... ♡

BlackRose~