2.10

Luo QingChen was waiting for her son. She glared at Mu Yichen and took her son inside. Mu Yichen followed them inside helplessly but he only received some hateful glares.

He sat beside Li Mingze but was ignored by everyone.

Luo Qingchen sighed "now that something like this have happened. We have to fight face to face. Until now we were in the dark but now...."

Li Mingze smiled "its okay. We bave to fight anyway. Its good to go head on. Only cowards attack from behind the back"

Luo QingChen smiled. She patted his head dottingly "dont worry, we have already started so it wont be long before we can avenge your father. We can go home then"

Li Mingze nodded while Mu YiChen  received a call from the school. His face was a little gloomy "Why are you a principal then?......oh........okay....let it be"

Li Mingze was staring at him. Mu Yichen smiled gently "it's nothing, the former students of 12 C are causing a ruckus especially about the taboo relationship"

Luo Qingchen frowned  "Even if  I don't like you being with my son, they can't bully ah Ming. Let's go"

Li Mingze hid a playful smile as he followed behind Mother Luo. Mu Yichen rubbed his chin and winked at his beloved but only got ignored by Li Mingze.

When the car stopped in front of the high school, there was a crowd waiting for them. The former students acted rudely and started to curse but Madam Luo waved her hands "handle the crowd and 'invite' them in the auditorium of school"

.

.

Li Mingze was standing behind Luo Qingchen along with Mu YiChen. There were teachers under the stage controlling the students.

Luo QingChen clapped to get the attention of the disobedient students and their parents. "Okay let's start this now. I came to know that you have many opinions about my son, Shi MingZe....oh Li Mingze according to you. First of all, let me introduce our family. We are from the Shi family of capital. You should have know us right? There is no one who doesn't know dragon and Phoenix."

Fu Yumin staggered back as his back was drenched with sweat. He murmured "over......everything is over"

Luo QingChen continued "there is no taboo relationship between the heir of Mu Family Mu YiChen and Shi Mingze the heir of our Shi family." Everyone thought that Madam Luo was not acknowledging the relationship but "because they are legally engaged. The Madam of Mu family is my best friend and we have arranged baby kiss between our child. It's just both of our first child is a boy and we didn't decide how to arrange the baby kiss. Okay now, let me tell you another thing, Shi Mingze is not a student here. He is legally admitted in the top university of capital so there is no need to come here to study. Now you were saying that they are using their power to do wrong then.....yes they are using their power because I allowed them to. We won't stand with any type of nuisance. Now please get out of the school. We don't welcome you"

Li Mingze was a little surprised 'it was not in the script'

04 : "....."