2.9

A loud voice disturbed the whole school as someone was gasping for breath in front of the mic. "Hello....hell...hello..can you all hear me. I am Fu Yumin of class 12 B. I am also expelled by our honourable biggest shareholder...because I exposed their deed of doing wrong with power ....but....but I came to know another thing today... I dont fear him anymore.... my life is over anynow. But I'll expose them..this pair of student and teacher are in taboo relationship....."

Everyone in the class 12 A looked at Li Mingze who was leaning on the wall and staring outside as his eyes were at the gate of the announcement room. A smile played in his lips.

Fu Yumin continued "This is.....authentic. I heard it from Teacher Mu...Mu Yichen. This pair is disgusting...using power to suppress us...the whole class 12B..." .but only a muffled sound was heard this time.

Fu Yumin was pressed in the ground by the security guard. He looked at Mu YiChen with inconceivable hatred. But the next words of Mu YiChen made him doubt his life. "Thank you. I was originally panicked about confessing but now you helped me with it." Mu YiChen whispered next to his ear "For this favor, I should leave you alive"

Fu Yumin only looked at his happy back leaving as he was led to the waiting room.

The whole school was boiling. There are suspicions, support, cursing but Mu YiChen was so happy that he can fly.

The bell rang and Mu YiChen asked for leave for Li Mingze "Ah Ze, let's go....Aunt Luo is waiting for us."

Li Mingze looked up with some doubt but packed his backpack and followed out. There were whispers but a voice stopped them.
"Can you guys shut up....do your opinions even matter in their life. Do you think you are so important that they will break up because of your comments"

Li Mingze looked back and saw the class monitor. He nodded at him and left.

Mu YiChen escorted his sweetheart to the car. "What do you think?"

Li Mingze looked at him "think about ?"

Mu YiChen leaned in "about me....us......and...our relationship"

Li Mingze tilted his head but he couldn't escape because Mu YiChen have leaned in too much that he can kiss him "what is their to think about?"

Mu YiChen looked at the light pink layer in Li Mingze's cheeks.  His heart skipped a beat as he put his lips on the pinkish lips.

Li Mingze was stunned when he felt the warm sensation on his lips. But he didn't push him away. He closed his eyes when the tongue invaded his mouth. He clenched Mu Yichen's collar as Mu YiChen deepend the kiss. Li Mingze looked away and gasped as he heard Mu Yichen's hoarse voice beside his ear "I got the answer"

No confession, no proposal but this couple have confirmed their relation as they drove back happily but Li Mingze didn't feel sad. He looked at the handsome profile of Teacher Mu as a answer came up in his heart of his own question.

He is really lucky....lucky to meet Mu YiChen....lucky to get another chance.