5.2

Li Mingze sighed as he followed the memory and changed the character at the first chance. A handsome man appeared on the field in place of the beautiful lady surprising nearby players.

The game was designed to capture the original face and transform it into character. So it's really shocking as a beautiful face changed into a handsome one.

A sweet voice interrupted his changing as he was deleting all the woman's accessories from his system "Ah Ze?"

Li Mingze looked at the cute Lolita then he looked at her name "Soaring sky" and nodded coldly.

Soaring Sky pouted "why did you changed into a boy?"

Li Mingze rolled his eyes "because I am a man. Didn't I tell you last night"

Soaring Sky bit her lips "I thought you were joking. How can a beautiful girl turn into a man.."

Li Mingze looked at the average man behind her with name Winning over mountains and said "I was always a man, Did I ever told you that I am a girl?"

Soaring Sky teared up "but you met me as a girl"

Li Mingze started to turn off the system as he typed "because I loves to cosplay"

Li Mingze opened the cabin of the 3d virtual game with admiration. The game was really well designed by the designers. He glanced at the mobile phone and saw a few missed calls. He called back the number as a strict voice asked him "When are you coming back?"

Li Mingze sighed as he answered "soon but dad....dont force me to marry anyone."

There was a silence before the voice said "we will talk about it after you come back"

Li Mingze looked at phone and walked into the closet room. He frowned seeing the colorful clothes including girl's clothes. He also have dressed as girls many time while doing mission so it not a big matter to him.

He picked up a pair of designer red tshirt and black jeans with a blac jacket. He got dressed and walked to the mirror. His face revealed a stunned expression. The face in the mirror was too handsome as well as beautiful. His wavy blonde hair was touching his neck as a pair of purple eyes were staring at him from the mirror. He touched his little soft red lips. "Okay, this is not going to be very hard with this face...."
He walked out and saw two cars and a black sports bike in his garage. One of the car is red where the other is black. He found a hard time before he chose the black sports car and drove off to the team meeting. His ear stud was hanging on his delicate earlobe as he turned his car and entered the office garage. "Hey"

The manager rubbed his temple annoyedly "Ace.....You are almost late for the meeting, let's go before Fred starts yelling"

Li Mingze brushed his hair back as the front hair keeps falling in his eyes.

><><><><><><><

I didn't steal it this time...hehe.....it's my avatar from bilibili comics as I was reading comics.

Isn't he heartracing.

Take care of yourself...xoxo...❤

BlackRose~