2.4

Li Mingze was standing in front of Maplewood high school. His school coat was fluttering with wide as he adjust the glass in his face. There was a mask hiding the face under his thin glasses.

He walked in with his backpack.
.

"Teacher Yu, this is the new student Li Mingze. He will be assigned to class 12 C."

Teacher  Yu frowned as she looked at the young boy "but Sir, everyone in 12 C have proper background that we can't offend. He just came from nowhere in the middle of the session, it will make Class C unhappy"

Li Mingze smirked 'really relatable'.

The Principal could feel himself sweating. His shirt was drenched in the back. He looked at Li Mingze. If it's not for Kin....Master Li, who would dare to put him in that class. He can easily go to the Class 12 A.
"It's my order, if you can't take care of your class then submit your resignation later, I'll approve it right now"

Teacher Yu gave Li Mingze a unkind look "Sorry Sir, I'll be taking him to class. let's go"

Li Mingze was sneering in his mind 'just wait and watch'

Teacher Yu walked to the podium and coughed "Silence, there is a new student joining us..."

But Noone in the class paid attention to her.  Class C is basically a class whose student have powerful background and average talent. The difference between them and class D is that the student of Class D have no background and their results are poorer than Class C.

Teacher Yu was trembling with anger. She wanted to yell but controlled herself. "You can sit wherever you can" she walked out to calm herself down.

Li Mingze tsked. He took the baseball cap off and walked to the empty chair. He wanted to sir but a hand stopped him. The boy sitting beside the empty chair sneered "fuck off. There is no place for you here."

Li Mingze raised his eyebrow. This face was 3 or 4 points similar to the Mu YiChen of his last mission world but he can feel that it's not Mu YiChen. He felt a little happy that Mu YiChen is not from Class C and sad that he haven't yet found him.

Li Mingze grabbed his hand and tightened the hold. That boy started to scream like a pig "ahhhh.....you dare to....ahhh"

The whole class was silent and looking at them. A few boys left the seat and walked towards him. Li Mingze grabbed the chair and threw it to them. A few girls screamed in fear.

When Teacher Yu came back, she saw the whole class was in mess. The girls were standing in the back while the boys were lying in the ground. Only Li Mingze was sitting between them like hades.

Teacher Yu's eyes widened "what are you doing?"

Li Mingze raised his head chuckled "Ask the principal to come here"

Teacher Yu pointed her finger at Li Mingze "You....you..."

Li Mingze's lips turned into straight line "do you want to ask the principal or want me to break your finger. Me....your big brother is not good tempered"