3.3

Li Mingze knocked at the door lightly as he heard a voice coughed inside panickedly and the door opened after a while as a girl ran out without looking at him. "Come in"

Li Mingze raised his eyebrow and went in "close the door after you"

Li Mingze looked at Ji Haolin for the first time apart from the memories. A sadness filled his heart, the original owner really thought that Ji Haolin loved him. Heh.....stupid lil prince.
"You called me Mangaer Ji?"

Ji Haolin looked at him with surprise. This beauty seems more beautiful to him now. "Ah? Eh...yes. please sit here"

Li Mingze sneered. This man can only has a average face value. But he think everyone as his concubines or plaything. He sat down but frowned as he feel the sick gaze on his body. "Manager..."

Ji Haolin looked up "y-yes... you are looking very....gorg...no....good today"

Li Mingze sneered "don't I look good everyday, Manager Ji"

Ji Haolin licked his lips "yes, surely you do. But I cam feel more attracted to you now"

Li Mingze tilted his head as he leaned back on the armchair "what does Manager ji wants to say?"

Ji Haolin smiled as he heard his question "dont you know what I want to say?  Look Mingze, I fell in love with you at the first sight. This is the reason why I have hired you and you are not doing any serious work here anyway"

Li Mingze smiled "I dont think so. My job is here as a  translator of Rosilla and Girokil and the office doesn't have any other translator of Rosilla here. At least I didn't see anyone. As for your love at first sight, hmmm....how many time you fell in love at first sight. Lisa......Mo XiaQi...are known as office beauty but they are all in your arms today...huhhh"

Ji Haolin gritted his teeth "so you are not a white little lamb as you show off to everyone"

Li Mingze smiled "i never told ypu that I am a weak lamb but...it was you who took a tiger for a lamb"

Ji Haolin snickered "but you have provoked me now. What do you think I should do now....if you dont agree to my proposal....then I can only helplessly reveal your entry from the backdoor."

Li Mingze acted a little afraid "Manager..manager you cant do it to me.....I can't get fired......"

....."if you fire me with this reason then what will happen to you after everyone comes to know that the backdoor was actually opened by Manager Ji"

Ji Haolin's smile froze "Huai Mingze...you..." but he regained his confidence "you dont seem to know that the chairman is my Uncle. He will definitely save me amd punish you to accuse me wrongly. If you get fired by my uncle then no company would dare to hire you."

Li Mingze felt into some deep thoughts.
The company where the original owner worked was the company run by the previous royal family who have abdicated the throne to established a democractic law but they still have some power in Girokil. The surname of royal family is......the original owner doesn't know about it.

He looked at the proud face of the pervert manager "yes the chaiman would save you.....but if you are really his nephew....so are you?"

Ji Haolin froze completely as Li Mingze stood up "I dont think you want to play your love at first sight act now and I am a little hungry so think about it a little before firing me.....otherwise I dont know what will happen if the chairman came to know that a tiny manager is using his name to molest the employees of the company."

Ji Haolin lookee at his back with unwillingness "I will make you submit to me sooner or later."