CHAPTER 45

"Okay yah ngiyavuma(I agree) maybe bengihlupha kancane ngisakhulu(I was a bit troublesome while growing up) but bhuti(brother) Nqobi definitely takes the cup" Zanele says defending herself making us all laugh. "Lo uma uze wam'dubula nokumdubula(this one mom once even shot him)" Nqobi playfully glares at her,Cebo dies of laughter and I'm just shocked. "Look at MaDlamini's face" Cebo says as he continues to laugh. "Why would your mother shoot you? And SHE HAS A GUN" now they all laugh my ass out. Mxm.

"Njengoba ngisho ubhuti Nqobi wacishe wabangela uMaNdlovu isifo senhliziyo (As I was saying brother...nearly caused Ma...to have a heart attack). Yigintsa yingakho enesibhamu(She's a gangster that's why she has a gun)" she says shocking me even more. She's a what now? I realize that they are only joking when they laugh at me yet again. Ngihleli nezilima la(I'm sitting with fools here).

Its been three months since Zanele's accident,she's fully recovered and back to her old self again. The siblings are back on talking terms again,yhooo these 3 can beef. They weren't talking for a month. Well Nqobi and Cebo were cool,they were both angry at Zanele.

Its was not about Themba and what she did for her anymore,okay the problem started there but was made worse. Zanele didn't believe that Themba stole from them or tired to kill her,she lashed out on them for killing him and wouldn't believe anything they had to say. They all have pride,no one was willing to apologize to the other first. MaNdlovu didn't even want to interfere in their beef. She was like angizingeni ande angifuni nokwazi(I'm not involved and I don't want to get involved).

Til to date she doesn't know the cause behind the accident or beef. All she said was that,they are siblings and if they love and respect each other as she thinks they do,they will find their way back and mend their relationship. Cebo was the first one to fix things with Zanele,he wasn't as angry as Nqobi was and quite frankly he's more approachable. When I asked them if they would tell MaNdlovu what happened,they both said Nah they won't snitch on their little sister.

Although they were angry at her,they would always check up on her and see if she's in need of anything. It was cute to watch shame.

They begin to tell me that their father was a taxi owner who later went into trucking,since his passing MaNdlovu took the ropes. That's the reason why she has a gun and she shot Nqobi on the tight because he got into a fight with some taxi owner and trashed one of his taxi's.

"Speaking of growing up...omunye ubhuti(a certain brother) is responsible and mature these days" again its Zee,she wiggles her brows with a goofy smile on her face while looking at bab'mncane. "And now that you have mentioned it Mancane I have also noticed that he's happy too." Nqobi adds. "Yini unentombi bafo(do you have a girlfriend bro)?" He scratches his head,"is it that obvious?" Haibo.

We all turn our heads in shock and look at this certified fuck boy. "Do I know her?" I ask, "no you don't" he quickly says. Okay so its not Dimakatso. Nqobi gives me the 'and how do you know Cebo's hoes?' look. "Dimakatso" I say facing him and Zanele laughs saying ohh I remember.

"So uCebo udlala ingane yakini and uthule wena(so...is playing your sister and you are just going to keep quiet)?" Yhoo uyadina sometimes uNqobi(Nqobi can be annoying at times). "Sthandwa sam izindaba zabantu abawu 2 azingenwa (my love you can't meddle in two people's business). And besides they had an arrangement right Cebo?" "Obvious...no feelings involved" he says agreeing with me.

"So tell us more about this girl" Zee pleads,"its complicated" he says in a flat tone leaving no room for argument and Nqobi just bursts with laughter. He's the only one who's laughing so its all eyes on him. "Hai she has you by the balls san(sonny),you fell hard boy. Just when you finally give love a chance,the one you love doesn't love you. Sorry bafo (bro)" we will join in except Cebo who's slightly annoyed.